Author Topic: Bozita 30% off at zooplus! (free tempatations if ordered by 11pm today - 31/10)  (Read 7084 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
The chicken has gone down a storm - both with Kylie & Alice  ;D
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton

Walkers cheese and onion have always been blue in my living memory, was it golden wonder that used to be green?

Probably was - you never used to see Walkers until the 80s - it was always Golden Wonder or Smith's

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
The yellow one is chicken - hunchen leber - coincidentally what Lukey is munching on as I type  :naughty: The minced beef / rinder hack is more of a gold/brown colour.

That makes sense  :evillaugh:

The first box I looked at was the crayfish, so I took one out of the next one I came to. I expect beef to be red though  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 18:25:30 PM by Mark »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
The yellow one is chicken - hunchen leber - coincidentally what Lukey is munching on as I type  :naughty: The minced beef / rinder hack is more of a gold/brown colour.

Walkers cheese and onion have always been blue in my living memory, was it golden wonder that used to be green?

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
  :evillaugh:

I thought it was a double flavour  :evillaugh:

Confusing as I would expect a yellow box to be chicken  :-:

I have never got used to blue bag = cheese & onion, green bag = salt & vinegar  :evillaugh: - it used to be the other way round - no idea why they decided to swap them over.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 18:10:14 PM by Mark »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Took me a while to twig but 'mit rinderhack' is 'with minced beef' in German. 'med notfars' is 'with minced beef' in Swedish  ;)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Thanks Helen  :)

I wonder what 'notfars" is? - I googled the full name but nothing came up.  :-:

I only realised about the cartons a few days ago - I had been transferring it into a tupperware  :-[

Edit

From Babelfish -  nötfärs = ground beef

Nothing on there for rinderhack though - hack = chopped  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 18:07:06 PM by Mark »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
Here you go...  ;)

The cartons last a couple of days in the fridge, now Riley is only allowed the prescription food it's only Lu eating it and he has a quarter for breakfast and a quarter for dinner so one carton lasts him two days. It keeps just fine in the carton as the lid folds back over.

I can decipher - the packaging is in German, I knew my GCSE German would come in handy one day  :evillaugh:

Pink (Meereskrebsen) = Crayfish

Yellow (Huhnchen leber) = Chicken liver

Pale brown (Rinder hack) = Minced Beef

Dusky Blue (Rinder Leber) = Beef Liver

Bright blue (Flussbarsch) = Perch

Turquoise (Schellfish) = Haddock

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
The Bozita came today. She is lapping up the "Rinderhack med notfars" - whatever that may be  :evillaugh:

http://www.bozita.com/de/Bozita-Feline-Katzenfutter/Produktegruppe/Bozita-Feline-Katzenfutter-Tetra-Recart/Rinderhack/

It is cubes in jelly this time so I was a bit wary. At nearly £1 a carton, she will finish a carton before another is opened! ideally
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 17:38:26 PM by Mark »

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
we can compare and contrast  :evillaugh:

:evillaugh:

Honestly - the pictures look like they belong on Alice's poo thread  :sick: :evillaugh:

Alice is a supermeat girl so I would prefer to buy flavours that look like this.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 18:01:03 PM by Mark »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
I've just switched from a batch of UK Bozita to German (Zooplus) Bozita and the german bozita is definitely 'sloppier' than the UK stuff. The UK stuff looks like a regular cat food chunks in jelly whereas the german stuff is much looser. I'll open a crayfish one for tomorrow's breakfast and we can compare and contrast  :evillaugh:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
I can't remember if I've had the crayfish before but certainly none of the chunks in jelly ever looked like that! Maybe it is just that variety, it might not hold its shape as well in the carton.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Yes - it was in the "in jelly" section - Crayfish flavour - no sign of chunks OR jelly - just a slop  :evillaugh:

It was in this section http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/bozita/42670

Maybe they sent the wrong one?  :shify: - Alice loves it, which is the main thing. Kylie turned her nose up but I will persevere - I would rather they ate it than felix.

Pics of box on next post  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 17:46:46 PM by Mark »

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Are we talking about Bozita? I've never got the pates but the others are always firm sort of supermeat cubes with jelly, never sloppy although it is easy to mush for cats like Dave who will lick the jelly off and eave the cubes!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Are they all like the Crayfish one I got today - a kind of slop? (nothing like in the photo) It doesn't even look at all like jelly, more like a really sloppy supermeat.

I bought some sinlge fish ones in our local pet shop a couple of years ago and I am sure it was a jelly

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
I ended up getting Animonda Carny in the end, was going to try the Bozita tins but they only had one flavour in stock :tired: I did also order a cat tree :shify:

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
K9Capers were the cheapest for pate last time I bought any, plus 10% off if you sign up to the e-mail newsletter and cancel as soon as you complete your order.  :sneaky:
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Bridge babies Lucifer & Neko. Sparecat, Saph
Thansk Helen, Glad ive not ordered anything yet! ill give RL a ring

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
I personally wouldn't use seapets again after they messed an order up and weren't very helpful  :shy:

RL pet products were excellent, very quick delivery and well packed - if you order 'bulk' amounts over the phone (can't remember off the top of my head how many that was but it wasn't as much as I expected!) they reduce the price - think it was 89p a carton last time I ordered and you can mix and match to your hearts content! Delivery was free as I'd spent over a certain amount too  ;D

Don't forget if you spend over £75 at Zooplus you can use the code STOCK-UP and save 5% every time.

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
butter, the kits have always had mixed flavours of food and i think would start to be difficult with the same flavour.
Zooplus, if you buy 9 of the 6 packs (so can mix) it would be £5 more which isnt the end of the world over a month or 2

or here theyre 92p so £49.68 for 54 (£1.69 more expensive than the one flavour at of 54 at zooplus) free delivery on orders over £29 and can mix in the pates too.

http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/cat-supplies/cat-food/cat-food-pouches/bozita-cat-food/all-products.html

wish theyd just stick to the same stocks and deals pfft.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Just had a look, I think it's essentially been removed from the site but there's still some glitches where it's showing on the search page. Damn. I wouldn't mind buying the larger value packs but I'd like mixed flavours.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
They stopped the mixed flavour saver packs quite a while ago so was pleased to see them back, I ordered a few of them last week with no probs.

They're still viewable when you type in 'Bozita' on the search page (rather than clicking on the Bozita category) but even thogh the add to basket symbol is there they don't seem to go in the basket, also if you click the heading link 'Bozita chunks in jelly 18...' it takes you to the 54 pack single flavours  :shify:

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/ask?query=bozita&num=20&form=search - second to last product on here

Offline snarf

• Hero Cat
i can only see the single flavour 6 packs and 54 packs today  :( have they stopped doing mixed flavour saver packs? 

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
I noticed last night that the fish one was cheaper than the others. I don't know what the prices were before but I remember someone saying £1 a box was normal.

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
I bought some last week when they first had the offer on and the prices have changed slightly since then.     All three saver packs were £13.89 and now two of them are £16.79.     
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
bit confused as to how its 30% off.....

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
I just ordered a 6 pack as I don't think mine will eat it. The main thing I wanted was a ceramic fountain for Kylie. They have them in pale green now  ;D

I was a bit concerned to see that Bozita add salt to some of their flavours  :scared:

They also have happy cat sensitive back in stock. Alice loved the senior so I hope she likes the sensitive as much. She isn't too impressed with Arden Grange.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Gah! I hope it's still on discount when I get paid on Thursday, stupid payroll system!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
18 pack multibuy are 30% off.
6 packs also reduced.
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/bozita

If ordered by 11pm 31/10, put in code TREAT at checkout and get 2 packs of temptations free as well! (min spend £29)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 17:43:55 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat