Author Topic: Cat food/litter - Tesco - £5 clubcard voucher buys £10 worth of stuff!  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I got my vouchers through on Friday so will have to pop in
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
I just posted the Tesco Felix deal - 2  for £5, which is better than their previous one - 3 for £8.

I had some vouchers I was holding back from the last time. I was going to use them to get int Port Lympne wildlife park. I decided I would rather pay full price as it is a charity and use them in Tesco.

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
That's not a bad deal, although I've not had any vouchers for a while so may be they are due?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Thanks Helen  ;D

I think the vouchers are due soon. I didn't know about that. I remember they did it for wine last year. I still have £10 but I was going to use them for 4 x value to get into Port Lympne wildlife park, although strictly speaking, it is a charity so I should get OH to Pay to get in  :evillaugh:

Do you have to specify which department you are going to use them in?

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 15:52:17 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Cat food/litter - Tesco - £5 clubcard voucher buys £10 worth of stuff!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 22:51:47 PM »
This is for a limited time only, you need to go instore with your clubcard vouchers and exchange them for a double value voucher which you then buy the food with. Eg A £5 voucher will give you £10 to spend on pet food /litter ;D

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/bigexchange.asp

Ends 5th September

Edited the title to make it clearer what the deal is!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 22:59:13 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen, Reason: to make it clear what the deal is! »

Link to CatChat