Author Topic: Bulk buy Whiskas - Waitrose delvered - £1.92 a box  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Bulk buy Whiskas - Waitrose delvered - £1.92 a box
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 13:16:17 PM »
Just had a thought, if any rescues/people with lots of cupboard space are taking this offer up -  the £1.92 a box comes partially from the 2 for £5 offer and partially from the £15 off offer.  Once you've ordered 26 boxes/£50 worth the price would go up so register with Waitrose again using a different card to do it all over again  ;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 13:16:57 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Bulk buy Whiskas - Waitrose delvered - £1.92 a box
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
Thanks Helen. Not sure if they deliver here. Probably just Ocado. Would be great if the senior is included - usually Waitrose do include it.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Bulk buy Whiskas - Waitrose delvered - £1.92 a box
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »
Saw this on another site... It's only available online through Waitrose but you could pick up in store to save the delivery charge but buying that many it's probably better to get them to deliver!

Waitrosedeliver have their whiskas pouches on a two for £5 offer (in store too) and you can also save a further £15 by entering the code save433 on their website. I've just ordered 26 boxes (!) for £50 (I'm collecting in store so thats free) making each box of 12 cost £1.92 as opposed to about £3.38.

Link to CatChat