Author Topic: 5% off most things VetUK  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: 5% off most things VetUK
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 13:32:15 PM »
Not to worry - I had to order online as is is prescription diet - not that you need a prescription for it but even pets shops can't order it.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 21:09:22 PM »
Awwww Mark sorry,

try PAH I saw today they have a lot of 3 for 2 offers on some foods.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 19:12:54 PM »
Just my luck! - I saw the heading and though I would order Willow some Hill's K/D  :tired:

Thanks anyway Nikki
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
5% off most things VetUK
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 08:21:09 AM »

This week we are offering a credit crunch beating 5% off all items on the website, unfortunately we have to exclude Hills Prescription diets and Hills Science Plan from this offer.

Simply enter `sale5%` into the Discount Coupon code box when you checkout to take advantage of this offer. This code can only be used once and is valid until midnight 27th February, so don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this excellent saving.

Link to CatChat