Author Topic: I feel guilty  (Read 1732 times)

Offline bluecat

• Senior Cat
  • m
Re: I feel guilty
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 17:15:44 PM »
You are a very cruel meowmy getting rid of her favourite sleeping place!  ;D 

Meowdy Susanne  ;)

From a scaredy cat that hid away she was crying for attention last night the sofa went out this morning so it wasn't that. At first i bolted out not like her so i came to see what was the matter Mary OK food, warter, litter , etc the bedroom door has been open from day one and she does wander in and out as i can see the door go.  I thought if i start with 4am wake up calls now it will never end so i ignoerd her  :(  but she did settle down on her spot but its gone for tonight : until new sofa comes tom

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 14:52:22 PM »
You are a very cruel meowmy getting rid of her favourite sleeping place!  ;D 

Meowdy Susanne  ;)

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 19:29:30 PM »
We had 2 shih tzus a few years ago, and Katies always slept on the back of the sofa, gently snoring down my ear!

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 18:36:14 PM »
Aww, bless her  :Luv:  You are a very cruel meowmy getting rid of her favourite sleeping place!  ;D  She might like the new better though.  When I bought a new sofa a couple of years ago the cats loved it - it has big squashy cushions so they create a nice sleeping place along the top.

Offline bluecat

• Senior Cat
  • m
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 18:19:34 PM »
shes been thier all day so far thier when i went out and still thier now

The tv remote is in way of her streching out so shes curled up dont want to wake her up so doing her din dins shell soon get up for that  :sneaky:

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 18:12:59 PM »
awwww, pity. But remember they are great at adapting ;), just remembered this aswell, I had another settee
( am currently on No 7  :doh: ) which they liked to lie on, one day I had removed the foam from the seats
to wash the cover's and the next day they were both lying down on the cover's sleeping :Luv:, last week I
was up in the attic, and I still have the cover's along with their old sheepskin Rug :rofl: How sad is that  :evillaugh:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline bluecat

• Senior Cat
  • m
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 17:59:52 PM »
:rofl: the thing's we do :rofl: :rofl: I had the same problem with my two, but when I got a new settee
I kept the single seat they always slept on, and put it in the spare room ;D do you not have a spare room ???
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no wish i did live in  one bed box flat would make life a lot simpler have to take old sofa out tom morning as well  :( she wont be happy  :censored:
new one comes on tues so left with pc chair for a day

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 17:43:53 PM »
The arms of my leather sofas are very similiar to that and i have a blanket over them in an attempt to protect them and they love lying on there  ;D

Ummm also on the back, where there is another blanket...........should have just had blanket covered sofas  :rofl:

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 17:42:41 PM »
 :rofl: the thing's we do :rofl: :rofl: I had the same problem with my two, but when I got a new settee
I kept the single seat they always slept on, and put it in the spare room ;D do you not have a spare room ???
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 17:39:47 PM »
True devotion!  :Luv2: :rofl:

Offline bluecat

• Senior Cat
  • m
I feel guilty
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 17:29:01 PM »
I orderd a new sofa some weeks ago   but in the past week or so mary has realy taken to sleeping on the sofa arm of the old one she just looks so cute thier  :Luv: sleeping the new sofa is leather wonder if i could sticky tape the arm cover of the old one to the new one  ;)

The things we do eh  :rofl:

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 17:29:42 PM by bluecat »

Link to CatChat