Author Topic: Cats with 6th sense?  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Cats with 6th sense?
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 09:26:51 AM »
Glad you reminded me as if she is around, she will insist on being centre stage and therefore will be walking over counter tops - that won't earn me any points  :evillaugh:

She will be locked in the basement for the duration  :evillaugh: (not as bad as it sounds - its ground level at the back and the only part of the house thats heated today  :Luv: )
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Cats with 6th sense?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 09:10:31 AM »
perhaps he's guarding against willow spraying the inspector!!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Cats with 6th sense?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 08:24:18 AM »
Clapton spends most of his time in the kitchen and has done for about 6 months or more. Yesterday I was giving it a spring clean ready for the health inspector but decided to leave his fleece on the sofa and litter tray until this morning so as no to upset him. Last night, he decamped to the basement and much to Willow's chagrin, claimed a sofa (not the one she sleeps on but she's still being a brat about it  :evillaugh: ) I always bring him downstairs at night to sleep on the bed with us but in the morning, he goes upstairs for his breakfast then settles down on te sofa in the kitchen. Today, he had his breakfast and went back downstairs to the bed  :shify:

Of course, its probably the fact that the kitchen was upside down yesterday with dining chairs on the table, hoover out etc but I like to think otherwise  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat