Author Topic: Domino  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Domino
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 12:33:33 PM »
I'm glad you've now got a vet who is listening to you.  It does sound like some sort of problem with the sphincter muscle, doesn't it.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Domino
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 23:55:21 PM »
Fingers crossed and hope Domino gets sorted soon.  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
Domino
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 19:37:50 PM »
 :clap: Well I have got Domino's urine test results and think the vet is now willing to listen to my explanations as to why I took him back and has sort of agreed that his sphincter muscle may be damaged or not as strong as it was before they fitted the catheter.  His tests on his urine came back normal and no crystals in his urine.  I have to go and pick up some medication to add to his food tomorrow but the vet was wanting me to try and get a urine sample for next week until I explained that I had 6 other cats besides Domino then he said hmmm no chance of making sure you get the correct cats urine then.

Have tried to explain to them that he can just of gone to the litter tray and then come for a stroke and still urinate whilst stood up, think the vets thought whatever but at least this one has now started listening seeing his urine is all normal.  He has to go back next week to see if this has helped him with the accidents he keeps having.

Hopefully this will help sort it out. :happy dance:

:star1: :star1: :star1: :star1: :really:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 19:41:53 PM by Ellen2010 »
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Link to CatChat