Author Topic: Question for Helen  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Re: Question for Helen
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 19:03:25 PM »
They are beautiful. I was amazed at a couple of the photos you had entered in the photo comp, one reminded me of the "bull" I spent hours getting on my army shoes many years ago.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Question for Helen
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 17:02:21 PM »
Aww,  :thanks: Teresa

I can only put it down to their wonderful genes, they eat Bozita wet and PAH dry and get lots of strokes. I think the natural oils on the palms help  :)

A few recent phone pics of my beautiful boys:

Took this of my shiney boys last night....

...and here is Riley earlier this afternoon, I know I'm biased but he's a hunk isn't he  :Luv2:

...and here is Lucas literally a few minutes ago, he is very naughty and always has a little scratch on my knee as if it were a scratching post before he jumps up for snuggley cuddle  :naughty:

...he could gain an ally for when Riley pounces from dark corners  :hug:

I didn't want to hi-jack the Paws Inn thread but I captured Lu chasing Riley at 100 miles an hour the other day. Think he was getting his own back on the shadow monster  :evillaugh:

Click the pic to start the vid, it's only a short one but it's unbelievable how fast they were going. You can hear them thundering into the house at the end if you turn the sound up!

Edit to add youtube link as photobucket is playing up for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA3yndVM7WQ

« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 17:47:08 PM by Tiggy's Mum - Helen »

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Question for Helen
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 16:06:33 PM »
In every picture I have ever seen of the boys (since kittens) they both have the most incredible shine on their coats, please tell me your secret

Link to CatChat