Author Topic: Jacks great adventure  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Re: Jacks great adventure
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 15:08:50 PM »
Aww bless him, glad his none the worse off for his adventure.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Jacks great adventure
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 13:59:02 PM »
Aww bless him  :Luv: So pleased he's home safe and sound  :)

Offline Guineapiggle

• Kitten
Jacks great adventure
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 11:32:16 AM »
Last night my OH told me that Jack had been out for nearly 3 hours which is unusual for him. He had last been seen at 9 and it was nearly midnight. My OH and his mum had been up and down the alley behind the house with the food container making it click which is the noise Jack likes most and he had not come home. I walked up and down all the streets near us until nearly 2 but couldn't find him. We waited up until nearly 4 then went to bed. This morning I looked out of the window and saw my OHs mum running down the garden so I ran downstairs and she said he might be in the neighbors garage. I ran to the garage and called his name and there was this pitiful little mew from inside.
When our neighbor finally managed to find the right key for the garage she opened it up and for a minute we couldn't see him. We called to him and slowly this filthy little black and grey face poked out from under the car. He blinked a bit then shot off down the alley but had to stop and sniff around before going home. By the time he had got in the house it seemed like he had forgoten all about it and was busy chasing flies.
On closer inspection our neighbors garage was full of cat hair and there were paw prints all over the car  :)  He must have nodded off in there cuz we had stood near there calling him last night and not heard him mewwing. After a few wipes with a wet wipe he nearly looks black and white again but he will be staying in for a while now.

Link to CatChat