Author Topic: Small Ely CP Show Bragette  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Small Ely CP Show Bragette
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 19:32:16 PM »
Well done Pearl and definately more pictures needed  ;D

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Small Ely CP Show Bragette
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »
Yay, well done Pearl, once again you prove to everyone you're a little superstar  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Think we need some more pics Witty  :)

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
Small Ely CP Show Bragette
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 21:31:33 PM »
Yesterday, Pearl and I were at the Ely CP Household Pet cat show. It's my local show and also raises money for a fantastic cause. Seems to me that this purely HP show gets tougher every year and to be honest, I wasn't really expecting overly much.

As it was, I had my Supreme decorated pen on display (Pearl was allocated a double pen), was judging the decorated pen competition, was also putting rosettes and judges reports on pens and was deciding which cats to give my specials to in the four classes I'd offered them in. I also helped clean up the cat in the pen next door after he'd peed in his carrier on the way to the show - poor sausage, he was all soggy. Meant I was really busy (and my feet are mullered), but great fun.  :)

I did find time to watch Pearl's open being judged and well, it had me chewing my finger nails down to my elbows... Here's me not expecting to get anything and Pearl goes and wins her open and in doing so, beats two exceptional cats.  :faint: There she goes and does me proud YET AGAIN.  :bow:

Then bless her, she was judged as the best shorthaired female adult in the show and therefore got nominated for BIS.  :Luv2:

She went across the table like a dream and got lots of kisses and cuddles from the judges and the referee (she has that effect on people) and gave as good as she got. 

But she couldn't quite match up to the longhaired tabby and white girl that took the BIS, who as well as being a super cat, buttered up the judges by dribbling on them... Pearl, bless her, wouldn't stoop to those low tactics.  :evillaugh:

She's such a little superstar, bless her.  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Pearl and Toby celebrated with a plate of chicken each. Madam spent most of today out in the garden enjoying the sunshine and is now flaked out on my her bed, fast asleep.

Link to CatChat