Author Topic: Merlin  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Merlin
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »
and this lady who lost her cat will be free to take on a couple of kittens, so she will be happy and that will be two less to find homes for

sounds like a happy ending all round to mel
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Re: Merlin
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 10:35:24 AM »
Don't worry too much.  :scared:   Even if it is him it would be hard for them to 100% identify a kitten from November as being the same cat now, especially if there are no other colours.  I have alot of black cats but sometimes if I look at piccies of them when they were younger, without referring to the back of the photo I cannot always tell which kitten is now which cat.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
Merlin
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 10:16:28 AM »
i was talking to a woman that i know at the shops today.  she and her husband took on 2 unwanted 6 to 9 month old girl cats recently and it turned out that both were already up the duff.  one is in labour this morning and one has a week or so to go.  anyway, that's all besides the point.  she was saying how she's getting them done as soon as possible after they've both had their litters and i mentioned that i'd had Merlin done on monday.  she asked how many i had now and i told her how Melin had come to me on bonfire night and that nobody had claimed him soi kept him.  turns out knows somebody who lost a black kitten in november  :scared:.  i'm really worried now.i know that technically he's mine no, his chip says so, but i also know that if it was one of my cats that had been missing for 4 months i'd want him back  :scared:.  i've told the woman to find out more but as she asked if the kitten was all black i've convinced myself that it is him.  he has cost me £100 so far, what with the cystitis, neutering and micro chip buteven if they offered me 5 times that amount i wouldnt take it.

i know i shouldnt worry about it until i know for sure but i just cant help it   :scared:
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Link to CatChat