Author Topic: Pill giver with built-in syringe  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Pill giver with built-in syringe
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 18:15:19 PM »
I got it for Fortekor which is tiny. I don't use Drontal due to the size and bitterness. I have seen too many cats foam at the mouth with them so I stick to Milbemax.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
Re: Pill giver with built-in syringe
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 02:51:51 AM »
if it is the mikki one it works if the tablets are small if you use drontal and are planning on using it with it i would not bother because the tablet is just too big but if you do use small tablets can work perfectly
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Pill giver with built-in syringe
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 19:42:35 PM »
I got one today in PAH for under £2  :) - I still don't hold out much hope but I will give it a go  :) - the idea is it gives them some water with the pill.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat