Author Topic: Cat Proof Fence  (Read 983 times)

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
Re: Cat Proof Fence
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 11:44:16 AM »
OK Thanks MaddiesMum, will do  ;)
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
Re: Cat Proof Fence
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 06:06:10 AM »
Securacat - email Roz at securacat@aol.com

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
Cat Proof Fence
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 00:48:17 AM »
oK my Sister phoned today, Not in a very happy mood, she'd got up this morning and heard a high pitched sound like a siren
but she did'nt know where it was coming from?? she went out for a while and when she came back, the siren was still going

right here's the important bit, Sister's next door neighbour Hates Cats !! and this woman has made this perfectly clear
She is an old spinster with no family etc, etc and moans about everything, but my sister try's to keep the peace and comply
with any request's by said person,
any ways, she tracked down this noise to this womans garden, and confronted "Heather" what is going on ?? My Sister explained
she can hear the siren in every room in her house, the siren of course is of the cat deterant kind, the old woman switched it off
and explained she had picked up poo from her garden 2 days in a row, my sister reminded her that she had told Her before, that
if this happened She would clean the poo up, the woman replyed " oh I cant have you doing that !! " ???
my sister told her that she was very dissapointed that she just went out and put this siren in her garden without telling my sister
about the poo problem, but this woman can be strange at time, at the start she said she Hates cats and cant stand them, then
she'll tell my sister they are very cute, and I had mowgli in my summer house today and he slept on the seat as I read my paper ??

right the bottom line is is there anything on the market that can stop them going next door ?? there is a 6 foot wall for a boundry
but cats being cats, they jump onto bin's or wall's to get onto the shed's and get into garden that way

any netting or anything ??

any ideas gratefully recieved,

Cheers Stuart..........

Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Link to CatChat