Author Topic: HELP WITH FUNDRAISING NEEDED IN PRESTON OR NELSON  (Read 16363 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: HELP WITH FUNDRAISING NEEDED IN PRESTON OR NELSON
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 08:42:15 AM »
Sorry you are a bit far away from me but fingers crossed there will be somewhere nearer who can help you  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline kathymarie

• Kitten
  • Slave to: rosie, zak, sooty, fred, fezziwig, belle, felix, ebony, poppy, toby, barney, minstrel, dennis, sherbet
HELP WITH FUNDRAISING NEEDED IN PRESTON OR NELSON
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 22:44:37 PM »
Can any kind person/people help me by doing some fundraising for me on 30 April 2014?  I am a one-person band.  My husband usually helps me but he is ill and is unlikely to be able to help much in the future.  I struggle to get charity collections at supermarkets and now two have given me a date on the same day.  Neither can give me an alternative date!  I badly need the funds to continue my work helping animals.  I promote and pay towards neutering costs and help towards other veterinary treatments too for animals that would not otherwise receive care.  Today alone I have had six strays badly needing veterinary attention eg operations.  I also rescue and re home cats at my branch.  If anyone can help with this I would be so grateful.  I am happy to pay expenses eg for petrol.  Please ring or text me on 07792672521 if you can help or e-mail me at kathy.marie@talk21.com

Link to CatChat