Author Topic: Open day at Stapeley Grange Cattery & Wildlife Centre.  (Read 18343 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: Open day at Stapeley Grange Cattery & Wildlife Centre.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 21:59:21 PM »
I hope all goes well. I think Ive been to stapely water gardens thanks to my parents taking me but not sure if thats near. I will see if they are away or not

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Open day at Stapeley Grange Cattery & Wildlife Centre.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 16:10:26 PM »
Nowhere near me but hope a good day is had by all and that lots of much needed dosh is raised for the branch  :)

Offline DottyyBB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Dotty and Blue. My other lovelies Dixie,Jasper & Rosie R.I.P
Open day at Stapeley Grange Cattery & Wildlife Centre.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 12:11:36 PM »
Hi all.

Please come along to this event if you can. It's a fun packed, educational, fund raising day for a fantastic facility. The work the volunteers do for all the poor souls who unfortunately need the care of these wonderful people would very much appreciate your support.

Stapeley Grange Wildlife Centre and Cattery
OPEN DAY
Sunday 23rd June 2013
10.30am - 4.00pm
Stapeley Grange, London Road, Stapeley, CW5 7JW
Entrance only £1.50, OAP £1.00, Kids 50p, under 5's FREE - donations welcome
Come along and join in the fun at our OPEN DAY. Visit our cats and kittens and visit the education department where you can get a glimpse of the work of the wildlife team. We have an agility dog show (1pm), various stalls including arts and crafts, kids activities including skittles, bouncy castle and archery, refreshments with home made cakes and savouries, face painting and an awesome tombola. Enter your family dog into the dog competition (registration on the day - 2pm) and visit our ferret welfare workshop where we will be offering a discounted micro-chipping service for your dogs / ferrets and discounted vaccinations for your ferrets too.
CONTACT
lee.stewart@rspca.org.uk
Phone 0300 123 0722
Twitter: RSPCAStapeley
Facebook: RSPCA Wildlife / RSPCA-Stapeley Grange Cattery
The RSPCA helps animals in England and Wales
Registered charity no. 219099
The RSPCA only exists because of public donations.
www.rspca.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:19:30 PM by DottyyBB »

Link to CatChat