Author Topic: Second Chance Animal Rescue, Crockenhill Kent  (Read 17821 times)

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
Re: Second Chance Animal Rescue, Crockenhill Kent
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 20:20:49 PM »
Thank  you :thanks:

I am going there one day next week to drop them off some cat food supplies, they are lovely people who run it :Luv:.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Second Chance Animal Rescue, Crockenhill Kent
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 18:25:55 PM »
I remember reading about the two cats they took in that were going to be put to sleep when nobody else could help.

I've made a small donation to them via the justgiving page - as they are a registered charity they get 25p extra per £1 if you are a tax payer and tick gift aid.

Edit: Better put the usual disclaimer for non-Purrs appeals in...

It is up to the individual member to donate their money to a donation or fund request and Purrs advices strongly to carry out full checks that funds would be used for the stated Purpose.

Purrs cannot be held responsible for members private donations to a request that is not an Official Purrs fundraisier or collection.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 18:44:29 PM by Tiggy's Mum »

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
Second Chance Animal Rescue, Crockenhill Kent
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 18:02:55 PM »
I know there are lots of animal charities but this rescue centre is also struggling at the moment.  They hardly ever turn animals away and recently took in 2 death row cats. They have around 80 cats, goats, horses, rabbits and guinea pigs :wow: They also have a facebook page: Second Chance Animal Rescue Crockenhill.

If everyone of our likers donated £1 each month we would not have to worry about how to pay our food and vet bills. Please please given whatever you can. Times are really tough at the moment. Thank you

Second Chance Animal Rescue Crockenhill
www.justgiving.com
Fundraise or donate to Second Chance Animal Rescue Crockenhill with JustGiving, the world's leading online fundraising platform, helping charities to make more with GiftAid.

Link to CatChat