Author Topic: Sunny Harbours - Afternoon of Clarevoyance, Crafts and Cakes  (Read 15135 times)

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
Re: Sunny Harbours - Afternoon of Clarevoyance, Crafts and Cakes
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 20:38:13 PM »
This has got me thinking - we could all get together with this sort of thing under the Purrs banner and then divvy up the profits across the country.
Between people on here we either have cats, help at rescues, support rescues or feel like we want to do our bit.

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 19:47:19 PM »
thanks guys, hoping it all turns out great.  Will let you all know how it goes.

xx
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline LouiseJ

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Chelsea (March 1994 ~ March 2012 - Rest in peace my darling), Luna and Cleo plus Simba the Ginga
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 08:33:43 AM »
Good luck with it! I think its a great idea, I just wish I didn't live so far away

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 22:45:26 PM »
Hope the day is a great success (in fact I can see in my crystal ball that it will be!  :shify: ) It's about 400 miles too far for me I'm afraid!  :evillaugh:

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Sunny Harbours - Afternoon of Clarevoyance, Crafts and Cakes
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 20:07:28 PM »
We (Sunny Harbour) are holding our first winter fair with a difference this weekend.

This saturday between 1 and 5pm we will be holding a Clarevoyance, Crafts and Cakes event.

We will have various 'readers' with us to read your tarot and over 20 different craft stalls for people to shop from.  Not to mention we will also have one of our local cup cake supremo's on board for the afternoon too so there will be lots for everyone.

We will, of course have our own stall too on the day with a range of cat themed crafts for folks and one of our wonderful volunteers is going all out in preparing our own home baking stall.  All in all its shaping up to a great afternoon.

If you're local -ish and want to pop along we will be at the Lochgelly Town Hall, Bank St, from 1 - 5pm. Everyone is  :welcome:  and admission is free.
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Link to CatChat