Author Topic: 'I Love Paws Inn' T-Shirts and Aprons NOW ON SALE!  (Read 16921 times)

Offline perrywalsh14

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Ginger
Re: 'I Love Paws Inn' T-Shirts and Aprons NOW ON SALE!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 15:08:28 PM »
Its really looks like pretty t-shirt . I am going to buy that one

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 20:12:22 PM »
Thanks so much for your support Liz  :hug:

I've just had my OH take a quick snap of me 'modelling' the tees so people can see how they look in the flesh. I've not done my makeup today and look a bit of a mess hence have chopped my own head off  :rofl:

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 19:55:47 PM »
The Teeshirts are fabulous - I am the proud owner of 2 ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Lil_Scruff

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Scratchy, Bear, Busta, Bronx, Brooklyn and part-time cats Scruff, Scamp and Scrumpberry
'I Love Paws Inn' T-Shirts and Aprons NOW ON SALE!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 19:54:15 PM »
Hi all,

First up many thanks to Tan for letting me post the following....

Some of you might have read about the 'I Love Paws Inn' t-shirts which were on sale at the Paws Inn summer open day. Well I am delighted to say that they're available to buy on a 'microsite' which myself and my better half have created especially to help raise funds for Paws. As you will see stated on the site the proceeds from the sales go to Paws Inn which Teresa will happily verify.

I have my own t-shirt printing business hence I am able to do this for T and the Paws 'Inn-mates' - something I feel honoured to do as if it wasn't for the dedication and love that T has for cats in need then I wouldn't be blessed to have two wonderful 'fur-babies' asleep next to me on the sofa as I type this!

So, if any of you are interested then the address is...  www.muckypawstore.com/pawsinn

(To see a larger preview of the shirts click on the smaller 'thumbnail' image).

If you have any q's at all then feel free to post here or send me a PM.

Thanks for reading!

x
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 19:55:16 PM by Lil_Scruff »

Link to CatChat