Author Topic: Kit E Kat food.changed?  (Read 996 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Kit E Kat food.changed?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 00:25:08 AM »
I don't feed Kit-e-kat but noticed the jelly on Bozita is cloudy nowadays too and there's a certain flavour that the boys used to love that they now won't even touch - didn't occur to me it might be a dodgy jelly  :shify:

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
Kit E Kat food.changed?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 21:09:21 PM »
Daisy is a junk food cat,she prefers the cheaper wet but the expensive dry.I opened a new 6 pack of assorted K E Kat meat in jelly a few days ago.
First thing that struck me was the jelly was cloudy in all the tins I've opened so far.Diasy only nibbles on some so I'm throwing out about 3/4 of a tin!Jelly in the previous pack was clear.
I phoned the makers who want me to return a couple of the tins (freepost) to be examined & they'll send me some vouchers in return,which is only fair as I could be scamming them,but I'm not.
I'm just bloody angry at the amount of cat food I've thrown away over the past week,normally,I'm throwing out about 1/4 of a tin. (stuff she's licked the jelly off,she doesn't drink water so needs the wet)

Merv
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Link to CatChat