Author Topic: Apps for cats...  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Apps for cats...
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 09:45:25 AM »
Is it only for the ipad or does it work on iPhones/iPod touch? I just had a look in the app store for friskies and couldn't find one called ca t fishing. I did download the friskies 'call a cat' though which is an app that makes a shaking biscuit, shaking treat pouch and tin opening sound :evillaugh:

Offline Miss Kitty

• Adult Cat
Apps for cats...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 09:02:37 AM »
Not sure if anyone has already posted about this, but I was in the v-e-t-s waiting to collect Mutty after his latest op and I was browsing through 'Your Cat', they had an article about iPad apps for cats! When we got him home he spent ages watching tv, which he has never done before... Maybe it was the anaesthetic! So I borrowed my son's iPad and downloaded 'Cat Fishing' and I was amazed but Mutty loved it! He has played it several times since, we tried the other games created by Friskies but he wasn't too fussed about them - but Cat Fishing is a huge hit!!! I think there are videos on YouTube of cats playing the game... If I knew how to post videos I'd put the one I took of Mutty playing on there, it was so funny!  :wow:

Link to CatChat