Author Topic: Plastic has just taken a hammering  (Read 1440 times)

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
Re: Plastic has just taken a hammering
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 02:08:51 AM »
Let's be honest, the toys are just as much for us as for our furbabies!  :-[ I love putting the Turbo Track together supervised by a very excited Noah, or seeing his eyes go black as I pick up Da Bird tube ...
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Plastic has just taken a hammering
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 22:51:27 PM »
That sounds about right Susanne  :rofl: :hug:

I NEARLY bought another bed for Bonnie today BUT resisted BUT I bought her another mouse to go with the other 50 or so that she has  :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Plastic has just taken a hammering
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
And none of it is for me :(  First I spent £50 at Vetuk getting feliway and cystease, then on to zooplus for food and litter and finally to the Purrs shop for those little extras (toys are as compulsory as food and litter in my book).  I'm now nearly £200 poorer than I was this morning and will be living on bread and water for the rest of the month.  The furries will be eating gourmet food.

Link to CatChat