Author Topic: Yet another new "stain and odour remover" from Simple  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Yet another new "stain and odour remover" from Simple
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 13:41:56 PM »
That's it Lee - some ginger beer with a bit of Daz  :evillaugh:

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline LeighK

• Super Cat
  • Alfie, Frankie & Leigh, my boys & me
    • http://www.alfie-cat.co.uk
Re: Yet another new "stain and odour remover" from Simple
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 13:11:58 PM »
But does it TASTE like Ginger Beer ?  :evillaugh:

If it does then you'd probably be better off with Ginger Beer as it has got to be cheaper  ;D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 13:13:21 PM by LeighK »
Alfie and Frankie's dad - "Letterbox" are Rockin' the Feline World

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Yet another new "stain and odour remover" from Simple
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 09:33:27 AM »
They have a "naturals" range and I got a 945ml bottle of their new Ginger & eucalyptus odour remover for £6.99. It works out cheaper than the other new ones (£4.99 for 500ml) I guess you would have to be careful with this one as it contains natural oils as well as enzymes etc. The other one didn't work on the rug  :) - I am having one more go with new new one then will get a new rug as Willow keeps going back to it. The bottle is good for treating rugs etc as it has a nozzle rather than a spray so easier to soak - I have it n the worktop with the offending area in a baking tray  :sick:

btw - It looks and smells like ginger beer  :)

Bramton now have a UK office. I am going to phone them if it doesn't work this time.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 09:34:35 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat