Author Topic: Excellent yahoo anwer  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: Excellent yahoo anwer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 18:44:14 PM »
I speak to pretty kitty quiet abit.
Things are so much worse in USA than here, most shelters PTS...there are not many who have a "no kill policy"

She has sent me a few videos of shelters, couldnt bring myself to watch them at first but in the end i thought i owed it to the cats to watch them.....cried bucket loads !!!!!!

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Excellent yahoo anwer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 17:48:58 PM »
I speak to people on US forums who work in rescues, and yes, they do have things a lot worse than us, i cant imagine my first job of the day to pick who has to die.
Please spay your cat

Offline Kate

• Adult Cat
Excellent yahoo anwer
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 17:41:48 PM »
This make me smile, not because it is funny (it is very sad)  but becuase it will certainly ram the point home to the idiot poster. I'm talking about "pretty kitty''s" response to the idiot's question. You need to follow the link to pretty' s question.

Although asumming pretty kitty is telling the truth is sounds like things for cats are so much worse in the USA then here. I think perhaps this is becuase we are a much smaller country and it is easier to get a message to more of the population:get your cats spayed!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArCC.3VgJsICCGoguAHyKKLK7BR.;_ylv=3?qid=20080525091909AAhnWa5

Link to CatChat