Author Topic: Fluffy, Sam, Susie and Princess Cindy  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Annie

• Adult Cat
    • Catster
Re: Fluffy, Sam, Susie and Princess Cindy
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 17:44:54 PM »
Here's some more of Cindy... She's got a little more crazy over the past couple of days... She's jumping on and off everything..

She's a funny sleeper always wriggling into different positions and stretching as far out as possible...

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 11:50:39 AM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs,

Your furry purries are gorgeous  ... can't wait for lots and lots of pics of them :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 10:42:29 AM »
What a gorgeous furry family you have  :Luv:  Poor Susie and Sam being given back to the RSPCA like that, sounds like they have found the best home ever now  :)

Offline Annie

• Adult Cat
    • Catster
Fluffy, Sam, Susie and Princess Cindy
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 07:29:48 AM »
Hiya. These are my beautiful babies, I love to show them off so expect regular photos of them..

This is Fluffy

He is 11 years old, and the man of the house. We got him when he was 5 weeks old (and tiny!), his mum didn't want him (it was her third litter that year so I think she was just fedup), so we got the little bundle of fluf.. I know the name Fluffy doesn't exactly suit this old man, but at 7 for me it was either that or Snow White so I think he got the better name really.. He likes to cuddle and be fussed, but only if he's in the mood, he'll tell you where to go when he's not... As he's getting older he's getting a lot soppier. I love him lots and lots.

Sam

At 6 years old Sam still thinks he's a kitten, in fact he still climbs the curtains.. Well I say climbs he just jumps half way up... He loooves attention! Anyone else getting fussed he's there getting in the middle, because no one else is allowed only him  :rofl: . He can't really meow properly, bless him, but when he tries it's really cute.. He's always sitting on the keyboard and likes to sleep under the covers..

Susie

Susie is also 6 years old and Sam's sister. This little lady is just lovely, she wins everyones heart. She's blind, not because of her eyes but because they're not connected to her brain properly so she can't process the information, so she's a bit overweight. She's got the cutest little run and just loves to cuddle. Everyone that comes round loves her immediatly. She's a little darling.

Sam and Susie were from the RSPCA, they were strays that came in with their mum and grandma who bashed them around a bit. They had been homed once but after a few weeks they decided they didn't want them anymore and they took them back  :'( .. They were then reserved by someone who then decided they didn't want them.. As I said Susie is blind and Sammy had a gum problem... Poor kitties :( .. I couldn't imagine our house without them so maybe they were just meant for us...

Cindy (like Cinderella)

We just got this little princess. She's also from the RSPCA. She was one of 5 in the litter and she's just gorgeous... She is currently set up in the living room with her own litter tray and food dishes. She's been surprisingly comfortable, I thought she was going to be a bit unsure, but she was straight out of the carrier exploring and playing and is already happily sleeping on me.  She's had brief encounters with Susie and Sam.. The only hissing was from her, but she calmed pretty much straight away. Sam just wanted to look at her and then sniffed noses, he was so good he got a lot of fuss, and Susie wanted to smell her and they were fine.. So all is well..

So there's my babies..

Link to CatChat