Author Topic: King of the castle?  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: King of the castle?
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 19:41:03 PM »
 :evillaugh: sounds about right!

Dark Moon

Re: King of the castle?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 12:44:35 PM »
Hi BC!

Sounds familiar. We are currently undergoing a fair bit of rearranging ourselves. I have adopted yet another. Him an unwilling participant to this, of course. He is under the chair and refuses to come out. The other kitties, though, know he's there so we are all busy moving about trying to see him and such. The fact that I finally found some catnip plants (fresh is sooooooo much better than dried, don't ya know!) is also contributing to our current madness. Anyway, hope all gets sorted there. But, if not, well a change is always refreshing - so long as we all more or less agree on the change and don't all want the same spot (as, it seems, we mostly always do!)

And you certainly don't have to tell me about the 'in-outs'. My cats are experts at this particular 'game'. Seems they are always, ALWAYS on the wrong side of every door! Even if they just went through it!

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
King of the castle?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 11:57:12 AM »
My lot have been doing a bit of rearranging in terms of whose spot is whose. To start with the cupboard above the top bunk was Smidgen's. He would get in there and heaven help anyone who tried to join him. Esther's spot was behind the bag of plastic shopping bags that is hung from the doorknob of another top cupboard. Then one day Esther got to the cupboard first. So Smidgen retreated behind the plastic bags. Tonight, me having been out all day, the whole system was in chaos. They both demanded a run, but rapidly changed their minds when they felt all that rain on their backs so retreated indoors. Then demanded to go out again, then came back in (a familiar story). Finally, having come back in and been fed, Smidgen retreated once more behind the plastic bags on the top bunk. Esther, most unlike herself, remained at ground level demanding affection. Then, when I got sick of that I lifted her onto the top bunk. Did she go in the cupboard? No. Way too simple. She stood on Smidgen and vigourously licked his head and ears until he gave up in disgust and jumped down off the bunk. Esther then calmly retreated into 'her' cupboard. Smidgen is now curled up beside me, feeling distinctly put out ... :Luv2:

Link to CatChat