Author Topic: Who rules the roost in this house!?  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Who rules the roost in this house!?
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 01:38:07 AM »
Love the way his head blocks your view in the second one, how dare you do anything but lavish attention on him  :evillaugh:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Re: Who rules the roost in this house!?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 22:55:02 PM »
Just have to add how much this little man has taken over the household, Chilli brought him a mouse home tonight and shouted at the door for us to come look as Dave doesn't go out yet.

Then she cam in and I gave her some breakfast/lunch/dinner, of course I had to give Dave a few biscuits to stop him hassling Chilli. Di this stop him? No it did not. Chilli seems to have submitted to him entirely as he inhaled his biscuits and then went and stuck his nose into Chilli's dish and proceeded to share hers! She just grumbled while eating and eventually gave up and left him to it!

How has this little ball of fur managed to get not only me who is a sucker for a cute face, purrs and furry snuggles, but also Chilli has succumbed to his charms, more unwillingly but still succumbed.  :shocked:

Cheeky little devil.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
Who rules the roost in this house!?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 21:17:55 PM »
How dare I even think about laying in bed on a cold September evening with my laptop, all of my attention should of course be on the puds (although Chilli is off on a 24 hour wander again, I'm really beginning to think she has a second family).

So Dave staged an intervention. I apologise for the frighteningly unflattering angle these are taken from, they were on my webcam. Carming, he's just dropped some toxic emissions from his derriere right into my nostrils  :sick: He is very lucky he is so cute.

Link to CatChat