Author Topic: A DELICATE QUESTION  (Read 2330 times)

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
Re: A DELICATE QUESTION
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 10:12:53 AM »

With the vet, I would just come right out with it.....he's probably heard it all before and it will probably give them all a good laugh during their break  :evillaugh:  He may have some ideas on how to stop him, maybe you could try and distract him with a dangly toy or something  ;D
[/quote]

Trouble is Dawn he keeps trying to distract me with his dangly toy  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

He has been neutered so it sounds like it may be the crystals as he hadn't ever done anthing like it before...... I gave him his teddy Jess last night and sprayed her with a little catnip............ he was performing with her for ages poor love as he hadnt done it before and then had a good sleep...

I must admit I was waiting to hear "can I have a cuppa now and a cigarette"  :innocent: :innocent:

xx

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 06:33:45 AM »
I've arrived at this amusing tale a little late - is he neutered? If not, this is very common, I've had my knee bonked by an entire tom. If he's neutered, it probably is irritation in his urethra and needs attention. From the 'YUK!' I gather that he ejaculated, which probably means he hasn't had his marbles removed. So this is all the normal behaviour of a randy male.

Well, at least someone fancies you!  :rofl: 8)
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 00:41:54 AM »
We've had this with a couple of ours but usually the females for some reason  :Crazy:  My poor son James has woken up to find Holly near his face a few times getting a little too friendly with him  :heeee heeee:  I think he has now barred her from his bedroom  :rofl:  The main one that seems to have a problem with getting fruity is Rosie, she seems to like my dressing gown for some reason and will spend hours rubbing herself against it  :-[  And a few years ago, I had George who would quite happily spend hours and hours getting randy with a teddy bear  :Crazy:  He was actually put on Ovarid to calm him down abit and it didn't work  :evillaugh:

With the vet, I would just come right out with it.....he's probably heard it all before and it will probably give them all a good laugh during their break  :evillaugh:  He may have some ideas on how to stop him, maybe you could try and distract him with a dangly toy or something  ;D

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 20:12:26 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:@ Woody

awwwww bless him  :Luv:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 20:10:52 PM »

How do I explain that one to the vet seeing as he is male

Oh excuse me Gizmo keeps getting an erection then biting me  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

depends on if he's young and good looking I guess! :evillaugh:

:rofl: :rofl: afraid not Angie he is gay I so wish he wasnt though he is soooooooooooo  :censored: handsome

Thanks for the info CC but he was neutered about 6 years ago and he hasn't ever shown any signs like this before. I'm so proud of him though he is being such a good patient

My husband saw him do it this afternoon and said I should change his name too " WOODY" took me a minute to get it  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

xx

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 14:21:57 PM »

Naughty naughty Angie  :rofl:

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 13:58:37 PM »

Oh excuse me Gizmo keeps getting an erection then biting me  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 13:10:50 PM »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ccmacey

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 13:05:21 PM »
Harry used to do this to me before he was neutered, making wailing noises then pouncing on my arm biting me, he would also go for my head and face.  :shify:

Maybe Gizmo is getting feelings "down there" and confusing them for something else?

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
A DELICATE QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 10:16:10 AM »
Right where do  begin

I don't know if you remember I said a few days ago when Giz was first unwell that he was attacking me, well he kept doing it again last night and its always my face and head.......thing is I don't think he is attacking me as in being nasty I think he is getting fruity  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ as he jumped on my face to bite my head AND HE HAD HIS WINKY OUT   :wow: and started to rub on my arm  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
not for long though YUK!!  :rofl:
He has NEVER EVER done anything like this before and he also makes a really peculiar wail before he pounces

Do you think the crystals could be causing him to do this as his little area in so sensitive, please dint tell me the only male I can get to fancy me is my adorable baby boy   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:33:27 AM by smudgepickles »

Link to CatChat