Author Topic: Purrs Christmas Auction 2007  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Purrs Christmas Auction 2007
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »
The last day of auction will be Sun 9 Dec and no items are put up until the auction opens. There will be a countdown on the 25th so reminders will be coming up throught the day and then bang and it will open.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alex please pm me if there is a problem cos I am sure I can sort it out  ;D

Offline littleKitten_(alex)

• Senior Cat
  • Poppy the Lion
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 09:20:50 AM »
When's the last day of the auction? And when do the acution threads open for posting items? (assuming that might be before 25th..?)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 22:19:08 PM »
Sorry Susanne it will be again cos otherwise we cant get everything sent out in time for Christmas but I am sure we can work something out just like last year  ;D

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 20:06:45 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I loved the auction last year and can't wait for this one  :yesss: :yesss: :yesss:

I shall start saving now  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 19:54:45 PM »
Just make sure the closing date for payments isn't just before my payday this year!  :Nooooo: :Nooooo:

(for the record, I will get paid on friday 14th December  ;)  and I'm expecting to get a bonus in my Dec pay packet  ;D  )
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 19:55:17 PM by Susanne (urbantigers) »

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 18:34:22 PM »
what a very decent fellow  ;D

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 17:57:03 PM »
my dear Hubby reading this over my shoulder has sugested I just give you my November salary to cover all the things our lot don't need! :innocent:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Purrs Christmas Auction 2007
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 12:59:13 PM »
The Purrs Christmas Auction will commence on Sunday the 25 November 2007 and you are all asked to start collecting goodies to be auctioned  ;D

Anything that can be posted can be auctioned and although we like to have cat related items , any items can be cat related of course, now cant it  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

I mean a cat looked at it, sniffed it, approved it, and perish the thought tried to eat it  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Soooooooooooo get ready, its coming soon and all the money raised will go to an independent small rescue on Purrs and the benificiary will be announced soon. We have decided to give this money to one of the one person bands on Purrs in line with why the auction was set up way back when on Cat Chat.

We understand that all rescues are struggling financially and all rescues that have asked to be considered for funding from Purrs events will be receiving a letter and a questionnaire in the next couple of days.

Those who are accepted onto our list will then receive by rotation a slice from the profit from the Purrs shop. We also will be running smaller fund raisers throughout next year some of which will be used for this purpose too and it is likely that one will be for a needy cat, who needs life long care and is maybe permantly at a rescue for the rest of its life.

There is shortly to be added a donation button to the shop and we will be keeping a small emergency fund to help cats in deep need like dear Jeseri recently.

All money raised on Purrs will go to our list of rescues and Tan is keeping official accounts for the site and we can show that we are a bonafide cat rescue assistance site.

Right so after all the official blurb, back to the Auction...............this is our biggest bash in the year  except for the Diary which is getting lots of advance orders through the shop...........order your copy now so you dont miss out  ;D......ummmmmm sorry distracted again................sigh

Where was I ...........Yes the Purrs Auction 2007 opens on Sunday 25 November, please lets make loads of money this year for needy cats and kittens  ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 13:01:00 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Link to CatChat