(1/39) > >>

Dawn F:

--- Quote from: Tiggy's Mum on December 19, 2014, 17:13:16 PM ---

Ability to mark item as received even if the sender hasn't marked as sent,
--- End quote ---
yes that would be good

Tiggy's Mum:
Some ideas for next year...

Could the corporate sponsors send the items direct to save on postage costs and also time, it must have cost an absolute fortune to send the items - let alone the time involved in packing etc Obviously there is the risk that the sponsor doesn't send the item but this is the same risk as regular members putting items up for auction ie there's no guarantee they will send the item and in both cases the buyer can be refunded if nothing is sent. I know some corporate sponsors sent direct (one of my items came direct) but think the majority were sent to Tan first?

Ability to mark item as received even if the sender hasn't marked as sent, I received an item just a day or so after the auction ended but as it hadn't been marked as sent I couldn't close it off by marking as received.

CarolM (Wendolene):

--- Quote from: Tan on December 13, 2014, 17:37:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: maryas on December 10, 2014, 20:15:42 PM ---Maybe for next year there can be a button to press that lets you mark all your items sent in one go rather than having to go in to each one individually.  I only had 3 but what about you Tan, when you mark all yours as sent having to do them one by one?

Mary

--- End quote ---

That is one excellent idea hun  :hug: :hug: :hug:

--- End quote ---

Could it be as well as rather than instead of the current system.  I know I posted mine in two tranches, those who paid  and gave me their addresses early and those who were a bit later.  In fact I still have one who hasn't paid.  :shify:

Tan:

--- Quote from: maryas on December 10, 2014, 20:15:42 PM ---Maybe for next year there can be a button to press that lets you mark all your items sent in one go rather than having to go in to each one individually.  I only had 3 but what about you Tan, when you mark all yours as sent having to do them one by one?

Mary

--- End quote ---

That is one excellent idea hun  :hug: :hug: :hug:

maryas:
Maybe for next year there can be a button to press that lets you mark all your items sent in one go rather than having to go in to each one individually.  I only had 3 but what about you Tan, when you mark all yours as sent having to do them one by one?

Mary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version