Author Topic: Black persian needing home, Bury area  (Read 1879 times)

Offline zoe (tiggy + pipins mum)

• Hero Cat
Re: Black persian needing home, Bury area
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 18:20:38 PM »
Hope she finds her forever home - i would have a persian cat sanctuary if i had the money !
I haven''t seen too many black persians -she may be a black smoke !? -but they are usually gorgeous with big copper eyes .
I daren''t take in any more or mine might start leaving home - i was stopping at 2 !! then 3 !! then even it up with 4 !! and now 5 !!!  Must stop somewhere .

This is what i said!  :rofl:
I had one which became 3 then poor kitty died so 2 again then i was back upto 3 and now ive got 4 and a puppy lol i must stop there though for now anyway  :Luv:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 07:15:56 AM »
I bet she is lovely best of luck for her x
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 23:27:16 PM »
Hope she finds her forever home - i would have a persian cat sanctuary if i had the money !
I haven''t seen too many black persians -she may be a black smoke !? -but they are usually gorgeous with big copper eyes .
I daren''t take in any more or mine might start leaving home - i was stopping at 2 !! then 3 !! then even it up with 4 !! and now 5 !!!  Must stop somewhere .

Online Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Black persian needing home, Bury area
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 21:32:35 PM »
We have had a phone call from someone wanting to rehome a 3yo female pure black Persian - was I right to tell him that black Persians' aren't very common? She is neutered, chipped and vaccinated, being rehomed as they dont think they can give her the time and attention she deserves due to their 6 month old baby. I have passed them on a number of a Pedigree Rescue in Ellesmere Port, but said I would post in case she was full. She has always been an only cat with no other pets and mainly indoor, so fine with a litter tray. No pics am afraid, but if you might be interested, pm me
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat