Author Topic: Found - Tabby & White neutered male Cheshire (pic now attached)  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
Re: Found - Tabby & White neutered male Cheshire
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 19:53:16 PM »
Thanks Sam, I have already checked them and Sue's site.  Just waiting to upload the pic so I can let her know and will get him to the vet this week to check for a chip.  The lady who works at my local train station has been feeding him for 6 weeks.  Last time she got a stray there it had come from the next town so they may be trainhopping!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Found - Tabby & White neutered male Cheshire
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 19:30:46 PM »
Here's a list of missing kitties in Cheshire .. fingers crossed your new "friend" is amongst them.

http://www.nationalpetregister.org/missing-cats/Cheshire.php
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
Found - Tabby & White neutered male Cheshire (pic now attached)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 19:26:13 PM »
Following the disappearance of my beloved Sam I have temporarily acquired a new cat.  He looks very similar to mine and he has been a stray in the area for at least 2 months thus the reason they contacted me. 

I will try and locate his owner if possible and if not, I am not sure of the next step  :innocent:

Pic will follow asap.  He is lovely and appears so grateful for a roof over his head.  He has white on his ears and they seem as though they have been a bit sunburnt so it may be that he was a stray over the summer too.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 19:13:59 PM by Debbie »

Link to CatChat