Author Topic: Found Tabby/white Female, Llandudno  (Read 3135 times)

Offline madpants

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Merlin the big fat black cat
Re: Found Tabby/white Female, Llandudno
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 17:56:30 PM »
I do feel for you Lynne, must be so difficult for you.

Sending you lotsa comforting hugs :hug:

Tracy and Merlin
xxx
Love thy neighbour............. especially if they have cake!

Offline a very sad lynne

• Adult Cat
  • Has anyone seen my Nancy?
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 15:32:57 PM »
Hello everybody,A still very sad Lynne here.I've just found this thread and wasn't even aware that a tabby had been found a short distance from where we live,actually I'd say about 2 or 3 big fields away.Anyway I want to thank you all for your kind wishes and Dawn was right in not wanting to get my hopes up as I had two false alarms in the space of about two weeks in November. The first one a lady rang me up after seeing Nancy's picture in the vets and said she was almost certain that it was Nancy that had started going into her garden but couldn't take her in as she has two dogs. I've been all around the area shouting Nancy as it's only around the corner but to no avail and the lady promised me she would ring me immediately if the cat came back but I haven't heard a word since. The second time my sister-in-law rang me to say that a lady she tends to was feeding a stray (which she's not allowed to do as she's in sheltered accommodation) in Llandudno. Once again I shot round there but no sign of Nancy. I asked my sister-in-law if she could take a picture on her mobile 'phone the next time she saw the cat which she did and although she did look an awful lot like Nancy unfortunately it wasn't. Those are the only two leads I've had so I'm definitely not going to get my hopes up again as it's so upsetting.
Once again I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for caring.
Lynne.
Nancy went missing on 25thMay from Llandudno Jct.Conwy,N.Wales.LL319LH.Nancy is 4 years old,has been spayed,was wearing a silvery/white collar.Nancy is a silver/grey/white tabby.I am offering a substantial reward for her safe return.Thanks,Lynne.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 10:41:48 AM »
That's great news .... at least this little one will be safe and loved.  Hopefully her owners will be found but if not it sounds like she has landed on her paws xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2007, 13:35:46 PM »
The lady has phoned this morning and her hubby has said she can give this babe a home.   She is aware that she may still have a "owner" and will keep putting posters out and making enquiries.  She has phoned the vets again today and he has suggested that she takes her back in again for a proper checkover and to get her microchipped.  He said this would also be in the "owners" interest if she is claimed but also if she disappears whilst in this lady's care, she will be returned to her if found.  She is going to sort a picture out for me and send it via email.  She's secretly hoping no one claims her but also said it would be lovely if she's reunited with a loving owner.  I asked if she had any white on her face and she said she is all tabby and has white paws so she's unlikely to be Nancy but the piccie will confirm either way.  If she isn't Nancy, she's had a lovely outcome by finding someone who will love her and who will give her what she needs  :Luv:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 08:17:08 AM »
Fingers crossed for Lynne, Dawn & Nancy  :Luv:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 08:44:30 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 21:22:37 PM »
She'll be arriving here about 12.30 tomorrow so will let you know.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 21:20:56 PM »
Good point, Nancy has a distinctive splodge on the white bit between her eyes so hopefully it'll be easy to identify her.  Keep us posted...

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 21:16:39 PM »
Not yet Helen, I don't want to get her hopes up just in case.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 21:15:31 PM »
Have you PM'd Lynne Dawn?  I really hope it's Nancy.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 21:11:12 PM »
The area that this one has been found in isn't that far from where Nancy disappeared, I think just over a mile.  She was found in Llanrhos which isn't far from Junction although the lady has classed it as Llandudno.  I'll keep everything crossed that it's her.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 20:53:48 PM »
That link is Nancy who belongs to 'a very sad lynne' on here, see her post.... http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php?topic=5476.0

Wouldn't it be fantastic if it was her  ;D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 20:42:25 PM »
Oh wouldnt that be great, she is tabby and white and been missing since May............I do hope  :wish:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 20:27:54 PM »
Check this one out Dawn:  http://www.nationalpetregister.org/mpi.php?pet=2740  fingers crossed it's a match.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline le chat noir

• Senior Cat
  • Whiskers now at the bridge & Phoebe currently AWOL
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 18:48:21 PM »
What a good soul this lady is - I hope that when someone finds my missing Phoebe they treat her just as well

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Found Tabby/white Female, Llandudno
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 15:04:05 PM »
Just had a phone call off a lady who has been feeding a tabby/white female for the past week.  She's had her in the vets and had her checked, she's about 6 years old, not microchipped, vet doesn't think she is spayed either but not sure how he's worked that out  :Crazy:  She's asked around, put posters up and all the usual but nothing.  I will post piccies some time tomorrow as the lady is going away at weekend and there's no one else feeding her so she'll be dropping her off.  Hopefully an owner can be found  :wish:

Link to CatChat