Author Topic: Another Success Story  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Joanne_06

• Adult Cat
  • RIP Pizza x
Re: Another Success Story
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 09:57:45 AM »
Hi
so sorry about the mistake i made in the last post, i meant the butter thing for tigger who is home according to the posts below mine, i hope your cat does find his way back,
 i was speaking to our local pet ambulance people who recently helped reunite a cat with his owner who had been missing for 5 yrs!   he was involved in a rta and was checked for a chip while being treat for his injury's,he is now happy back where he belongs so even tho yours has been gone a while, you never know,

he looks very sim to a stray i was looking after a year ago, tigger as i called him  just walked in to my house, so cocky, he hung around with my mogs, fed, slept under the bed when he needed a good rest and just did the man thing the rest of the time!, he then arrived one day with a broken jaw which i paid to have fixed,and nursed him back to health ,had the wire removed eventually and he went walk about again!   bloody typical but what can i say, he must have been trying to find his mum perhaps,  he was very heavy well built and a bit of a biter when he wanted! but he was lovely to have around,very overly affectionate and pushy

take care and never give up hope,++

Oh right  :rofl: deary me!
i'm getting the wrong end of the stick....and wow thats great that pet ambulance man reunited that cat of 5 years, and Tigger sounds like a tough guy, which is good to say cause as you said he recovered and walked about again, anyway heres wishing our furbabes come home!  :)
Bailey (pictured below)
Missing Since 24-09-2006
Gosport, Hampshire have you seen him?
Neuteured Male, 3 yrs old (now)
Tabby, white under chin, missed very much, our Bailey!

Alfie, Lu-Lu...
muchly missed Bailey and Pizza

Offline claire30

• Adult Cat
  • sweetness itself... sally!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 23:00:59 PM »
Hi
so sorry about the mistake i made in the last post, i meant the butter thing for tigger who is home according to the posts below mine, i hope your cat does find his way back,
 i was speaking to our local pet ambulance people who recently helped reunite a cat with his owner who had been missing for 5 yrs!   he was involved in a rta and was checked for a chip while being treat for his injury's,he is now happy back where he belongs so even tho yours has been gone a while, you never know,

he looks very sim to a stray i was looking after a year ago, tigger as i called him  just walked in to my house, so cocky, he hung around with my mogs, fed, slept under the bed when he needed a good rest and just did the man thing the rest of the time!, he then arrived one day with a broken jaw which i paid to have fixed,and nursed him back to health ,had the wire removed eventually and he went walk about again!   bloody typical but what can i say, he must have been trying to find his mum perhaps,  he was very heavy well built and a bit of a biter when he wanted! but he was lovely to have around,very overly affectionate and pushy

take care and never give up hope,++

Offline Joanne_06

• Adult Cat
  • RIP Pizza x
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 10:27:07 AM »
slap him some butter (best is good ) on his paws, ive been reccomended it loads of times, just hoping sally will come home soon so i get a chance to try!
wish you lots of furry hugs together...!
claire

:rofl: if i only i would of done that, i'll keep that in mind though Claire, lol! hope you find Sally, my thoughts are with you xx
Bailey (pictured below)
Missing Since 24-09-2006

Alfie, Lu-Lu...

Offline claire30

• Adult Cat
  • sweetness itself... sally!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 23:41:18 PM »
slap him some butter (best is good ) on his paws, ive been reccomended it loads of times, just hoping sally will come home soon so i get a chance to try!
wish you lots of furry hugs together...!
claire

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 17:24:02 PM »
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: as if we needed any more proof that MICRO-CHIPPING WORKS!!!!!

So pleased Tigger is back home.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 17:17:27 PM »
Ahhh what a wonderful ending  :Luv:

Offline Joanne_06

• Adult Cat
  • RIP Pizza x
Another Success Story
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 19:57:06 PM »
Keep High Hopes For Your/Those Lost Cat/s

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6943977.stm
Bailey (pictured below)
Missing Since 24-09-2006

Alfie, Lu-Lu...

Link to CatChat