Author Topic: Found Kinmel Bay, Denbighshire - Beautiful Dilute Tortie  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Found Kinmel Bay, Denbighshire - Beautiful Dilute Tortie
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 22:08:05 PM »
Cant believe she hasnt got an owner going frantic for her  :(

Good Luck for re-homing  :hug:

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 16:06:42 PM »
She is a little sweetie :Luv:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 15:32:43 PM »
This gorgeous girl still hasn't been claimed so she'll be up for rehoming.  We were not sure if she'd been spayed but as she hasn't come into season she's been shaved and we can't see a scar.  She's booked in the vets next week for spaying, microchipping and jabs and then hopefully someone will fall in love with her and take her home.  She's fab with other cats and not bothered by dogs, she is very sweet and I can't believe there is no one out there looking for her  :'(

Offline a very sad lynne

• Adult Cat
  • Has anyone seen my Nancy?
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 13:46:00 PM »
Ah she's gorgeous Dawn somebody must be really missing her. I'm just going to do my daily trawl of cat sites and see if I can spot anything. Have you considered the possibility of the caravan sites in Kinmel Bay? Just a thought. She might like it there so much that she doesn't want to go back home! Ha Ha. Lynne.
Nancy went missing on 25thMay from Llandudno Jct.Conwy,N.Wales.LL319LH.Nancy is 4 years old,has been spayed,was wearing a silvery/white collar.Nancy is a silver/grey/white tabby.I am offering a substantial reward for her safe return.Thanks,Lynne.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 02:10:39 AM »
 :car: :car: :car: :gimme: :gimme: :gimme: She's mine......gorgeous  :Luv:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 01:58:38 AM »
Just sorted my other camera out  ;D  Piccies aren't bril but I've not used it before so need a little practise  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 01:04:24 AM »
Hi Dawn, Just wondering whether the "Colwyn Cats Protection" attachment got to you okay.Lynne.

Thanks Lynne, yes it did.....sadly this isn't the one  :'(  I can't get a pic of her at the moment as I need to sort some batteries out for my other camera, my son has packed my other away as he's going to Norway in the morning   :tired:  The tortie that Sarah found is a dilute tortie so is quite pale in colour.......maybe she can download some piccies off her phone if she's got leads.

Thanks Sarah, she's seems a lot more settled now and is reclining on the scratch post at the moment.......I'm sure someone must own her as she's so sweet  :Luv:

Offline Rosiecat

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 00:42:55 AM »
I have emailed Dorothy Dolan at Colwyn CP about this puss.

Offline a very sad lynne

• Adult Cat
  • Has anyone seen my Nancy?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 00:10:40 AM »
Hi Dawn, Just wondering whether the "Colwyn Cats Protection" attachment got to you okay.Lynne.
Nancy went missing on 25thMay from Llandudno Jct.Conwy,N.Wales.LL319LH.Nancy is 4 years old,has been spayed,was wearing a silvery/white collar.Nancy is a silver/grey/white tabby.I am offering a substantial reward for her safe return.Thanks,Lynne.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Found Kinmel Bay, Denbighshire - Beautiful Dilute Tortie
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 20:20:15 PM »
A beautiful dilute Tortie found her way into a friends house through an open window yesterday morning.  She is extremely loveable and quite vocal and seems to be well looked after.  She's approx between 1-2 years of age and has been checked for a microchip.  I will post piccies later after I've taken some.  If anyone has lost this gorgeous girl, can they please contact me via my profile.  Details will also be sent to Sue at MyMoggy.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 23:11:27 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat