Author Topic: A little bit of ££££££ for Waltham Forest/Ron's Cats  (Read 15644 times)

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
Re: A little bit of ££££££ for Waltham Forest/Ron's Cats
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 19:49:56 PM »
I adore it all!!!!!
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: A little bit of ££££££ for Waltham Forest/Ron's Cats
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 19:39:08 PM »
Definitely thing I need a travel bag, must look around a bit more first though. Bound to see other stuff I probably can't live without ;)
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline mad_lilli

• Hero Cat
  • Lady Marmalade of the fluffy trousers
    • Cruelty Free, Vegan Skincare Freshly Made in the UK
  • Slave to: Marmalade, Teddy, Crystal, Marco (Thug 1) and Polo (Thug 2)
A little bit of ££££££ for Waltham Forest/Ron's Cats
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 12:50:02 PM »
SPOKE TO TAN ABOUT THIS & SHE KINDLY ALLOWED IT :-) :-)

In lieu of the orcshun, and in order to raise some dosh for a charity, I'd like to do the following............ As some of the members know, I run my own little Tropic Skincare & Beauty business, so I'd like to run a shopping link for Purrs members to order their Christmas goodies

Our catalogue is bit.ly/tropiccat9 for folk to look at!!!! 
And there's a little YouTube clip to help too!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlCd6Coud4

The shopping link is valid until midnight 14.12.2016
https://www.tropicskincare.co.uk/shop/bronaghmoyna/party/W1275346   
and I will donate 20% of my commission , to Waltham Forest Cats and Ron's Lost Cats in Brighton.
AND
the "hostess gift" - (product to the value of 15% of the total orders placed) -  will be sent straight to Tan to raffle off (either in full or divided up) for Buster's fund.

Tropic products are 100% vegan (endorsed by the Vegan Society), Cruelty Free ( endorsed by Cruelty Free international) AND we are recognised by LogicalHarmony.net (the go-to resource for CF & Vegan lifestyle).
In addition our products are toxin free, free from microbeads, gluten, alcohol, SLS, Parabens, MI and synthetic fragrances AND are freshly made in the UK - with a 100% natural core skincare range!!!!

The products are all covered by a 30 day money back guarantee (extended until Jan 31st for items bought on the above link). I'm also happy to answer questions or offer advice should anyone need it   ;D

bromoyna@btopenworld.com
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 12:52:16 PM by mad_lilli »
RIP beautiful Lilli 01.08.1999 - 02.01.2016 
My shadow since February 2002
I'll love you forever

Link to CatChat