Author Topic: OMG!! Whats that??  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
Re: OMG!! Whats that??
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 17:06:48 PM »
A while ago Harvey (who is so fat he has to get through the cat flap one bit at a time) brought a huge rat in.  I was really worried it had died of poison and he'd just picked it up, but a second glance at his blood stained nose told me he'd fought and killed it himself. Had it been a bird I'd have gone doolally as I'm scared of them, but I shoveled the rat into the bin.  He seemed put out that I'd rejected his gift!

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 16:04:19 PM »
Luckily enough when Butter brings things back - alive or not - he just plays with them so we dont end up with blood and guts everywhere! Thankfully!!!

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 13:36:16 PM »
Hubby had to finish off the magpie  :(

Not to be outdone, Alf came home with a pigeon today! Just as the estate agent arrived to take photos! Fortunately, pigeon was still alive and hubby managed to take it to safety. Didn't really want entrails and fevvas all over the patio  :shify:

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
  • RIP my gorgeous Schmoo xx
  • Slave to: Buddy
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 08:10:15 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: OMG I really hope that didn't end up in your house Lyn, they look vicious! And I can imagine very p'd off if they've been nabbed by a cat!  :shocked:

At the moment we don't have a cat flap and he's let in and out via the patio door - which I'm kind of glad of, as there hopefully won't be any sneaking live presents into the house as he's checked for baggage before reentry LOL!!

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 23:25:05 PM »
 :shocked: thats not good, it didnt steal your jewellry did it?  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 23:01:35 PM »
Alfie's biggest trophy so far was a magpie (still alive though)  :shocked:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 22:22:46 PM »
Just glad it was dead, can you imagine a pigeon flapping round the living room  :Arrrrh: much easier to catch field mice, i should know - weve had two of them recently! courtesy of Butter  :innocent:  :evillaugh:. theres only enough room for Butter to get through so god knows how he got the pigeon through!!

Offline HelenD

• Senior Cat
  • RIP my gorgeous Schmoo xx
  • Slave to: Buddy
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 21:57:37 PM »
Oh no!!! That's my worst fear since the 'pigeon party next door' incident with Buddy! Thankfully nothing's made it into the house yet, but I'm sure it's going to happen sooner or later......  :sick:

I still can't work out how they get pigeons, they are big birds!!

• Hero Cat
OMG!! Whats that??
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 19:19:06 PM »
We were both sat there watching the news and we could hear the catflap making a noise so OH looked and said Butters sat outside (in the rain!) Then all of a sudden he came in - with a DEAD PIGEON!!  :Crazy: .....pigeon pie anyone?  :rofl: :rofl:

Link to CatChat