Author Topic: Lidl Premium pouches on offer for £1.99  (Read 9158 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Lidl Premium pouches on offer for £1.99
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 16:46:06 PM »
I went to Lidl on Monday (4th July) and it was still £1.99 - not sure if the offer is long-term,or has started again.The only snag was, they only had 2 boxes of the jelly one left.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 16:58:35 PM »
:shy: Thanks Dawn  :evillaugh:
Bought some of these today, the chicken and turkey in egg jelly went down a treat  :hungey:(BTW it was Butter who ate it, not me!! :eeeew:) :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 23:30:51 PM »
 :shy: Thanks Dawn  :evillaugh:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 14:37:21 PM »
this is why we love you mark!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Lidl Premium pouches on offer for £1.99
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 13:52:23 PM »
Not sure how long the offer is for, Normally £2.49 a box, which is still cheap as it is an excellent food. No cereals (in the jelly pouches) or other cheap fillers. No sugars, but contains a probiotic. I can recommend it (although my cats prefer Felix)

It is also sold by Zooplus, under the name Catessy. (As far as I can tell, both are German-made Vitakraft food, in different packaging) Zooplus sell it for £2.49 a box or £18.99 for 8 boxes.

Link to CatChat