Author Topic: PAH - AGAIL/Doubly Delicious £3 a box until 16/2  (Read 9958 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: PAH - AGAIL/Doubly Delicious £3 a box until 16/2
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2016, 17:16:17 PM »
I have slightly forgiven them. I received an email today saying my delivery is due tomorrow - they now use DPD, so you are given a one-hour time slot, or you can change the day, which I plan to do as I am out tomorrow. Sometimes I get them to deliver to the vet next door, but feel a bit cheeky doing that.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2016, 11:52:11 AM »
They don't always have it, but B&M charge £2.99 as a standard price on DD - I haven't been for a while. Must have a look soon.

Edit - I just checked and it is now £3.29 a box or 3 for £9 standard price in B&M - also good prices on Whiskas etc. Felix 2 for £5 :) http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/pets/cat-food-and-treats Will have to go and have a look. The trouble is, I end up buying a trolley full of rubbish when I go there  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:07:03 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 09:09:14 AM »
That would've annoyed the hell out of me Mark  >:( >:( 

Living in a large city has its advantages including 2 PAH stores nearby altho I rarely use. May keep more of an eye on them for special offers as a result of this thread tho as Zooplus no longer top of my hit parade for doubly delish

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 19:40:52 PM »
Well that was a palavar. For the first time in 4 years, I decided to do an online order with PAH. Firstly it wouldn't accept my password, so I tried 'forgotten password' - t told me there was no account associated with my details. I phoned customer service. When I told them it was 4 years since my last online order, they said I would need to set up a new account. I asked if the discount voucher would work. He said yes, as long as I was using the same email address associated with the VIP club. Whe I went to check out, it wouldn't accept the code. I phoned customer service again. He asked if any of the items were on offer. I said yes, he said the terms (which are printed on the back of the voucher) are that you can't use discount vouchers for items on offer - but, as a goodwill gesture, if I place my order and call them back with the order no, they will honour the voucher and credit me with £5 - which I did. I wish I had just driven the 12 mile round trip now!  :Crazy:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 19:41:44 PM by Mark »

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 18:40:05 PM »
I got 6 x £12 off a £60 spend. This was week 2. Prior to that I had 4 x £10 off £50 and the same before that. If AGAIL is on offer, I can usually manage it. Last week, AGAIL wasn't on offer any more, but Purina One was £12 so I was OK. I also bought 2 packs of Fairy laundry tablets on offer for £5 a box (normally £7.50) before that, they had Lavazza with 50% extra free - I bought it a few weeks in a row until the offer stock ran out (I now have a good few months worth in hand). I would have been stumped this week! - when it is just me at home midweek, I tend to make a big soup and supplement with things like pizza and jacket potatoes (as well as reduced items from the co-op - last night I had a whole pack of button mushrooms (reduced to 19p) fried in butter, with 2 fried eggs. Lunch today was also an 'orange sticker' from last night - a smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwich for 49p I think :evillaugh:

Anyway, we are going to PAH tomorrow, after having lunch in Canterbury. OH said there is a cashback offer from Lloyds Bank,  which is an extra bonus for me as it means I won't have to pay!  :innocent: (I don't have that offer on my account)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 18:44:34 PM by Mark »

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 13:29:01 PM »
waitrose sent me loads for Christmas, I got three £18 off £60  :Crazy:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2016, 12:17:39 PM »
Sainsburys held me captive throughout Christmas with one voucher after another.  Got to be a right pain lol  :evillaugh: 

Can't resist a money off voucher either but I find Sainsburys a bit pricey on stuff that I buy so it got a bit tricky by week 3  :shify:  £12 off a £60 spend eh? Couldn't resist that .......

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 11:02:44 AM »
I am planning to do the same :)

I have yet more vouchers from Sainsbury's (£12 off a £60 spend) but AGAIL isn't on offer there at the moment. OH is working away during the week at the moment, so I am running out of things to buy to meet the min spend :D - we often end up either eating out or having take away at the weekend so I keep freezing stuff!   :shy: - shame to waste a voucher though  :shify:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:03:43 AM by Mark »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 10:01:32 AM »
Thanks alot for this Mark.  I have cleaned out both PAH stores near us of the meat variety of the Doubly Delish  :)

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 09:56:48 AM »
Oops - Thanks Rosella - will change title.  :shy:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 09:58:12 AM by Mark »

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Re: PAH - AGAIL/Doubly Delicious £3 a box until 16/1
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 12:55:04 PM »
Should title of thread read 16/2 Mark?  Thanks for the heads up.  Am off to investigate  ;D

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: PAH - AGAIL/Doubly Delicious £3 a box until 16/1
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 11:40:28 AM »
ooh will walk over to Iceland at lunchtime

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
PAH - AGAIL/Doubly Delicious £3 a box until 16/2
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 11:16:04 AM »
I have a VIP club voucher for £5 off £25, so mightbe worth a trip or online order :)

AGAIL is also £3 in Iceland, but only a few varieties available.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 09:57:22 AM by Mark »

Link to CatChat