Author Topic: Government Plan to Approve Licence to breed beagles for Vivisection Industry  (Read 6210 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Signed
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Signed, but unticked the box to go on PETAs mailing list. I'm not comfortable with lots of the stuff they do.

Nor me, Mark. 

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Signed, but unticked the box to go on PETAs mailing list. I'm not comfortable with lots of the stuff they do.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
Re: Government Plan to Approve Licence to breed beagles for Vivisection Industry
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 19:13:37 PM »

I have signed

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
Re: Government Plan to Approve Licence to breed beagles for Vivisection Industry
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 18:27:14 PM »
Signed x
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Thanks for your support everyone.  Much appreciated, and couldnt agree more

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
As well as animal experiments being cruel, they are also not reliable when it comes to drug testing. After all, thalidomide passed its animal tests!

Thalidomide is the famous example. But there are many other examples of drugs being tested as safe on animal. Then proving fatal or harmful to humans. When will the idiots learn.
Julie.

http://vivisectioninformation.com/indexdfa4.html?p=1_10_50-disasters-of-animal-testing

Offline bickhamwitch

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Frodo Hebe Luka Thierry Grace Solly.
We seem to be going back in time. Trying to bring hunting back, and now more vivisection. After all the good work people have been doing to get animal vivisection banned, it just starts the battles all over again. Signed of course. Every little bit helps. One more name added is like the pebble in the pond that starts a ripple that can reach the ocean as a wall of waves. We can only hope many voices together can be heard.
Julie.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
As well as animal experiments being cruel, they are also not reliable when it comes to drug testing. After all, thalidomide passed its animal tests!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
I hate PETA with passion and that petition is so badly written and is only addressing the issue of no dog runs............totally useless in my opinion.

I am notb a dog person butb a long time ago knew a beagle called Harlequin, he vwas as nortyb as many cats but gorgeous.

Animal experiments  are hideous andd cruel and thats what PETA should be addressing and are not

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Signed

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Signed.  >:(

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
Signed.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat

Am not a great fan of PETA's methods at times, but please sign to help oppose this scheme.

http://action.peta.org.uk/ea-action/action?ea.campaign.id=40842&ea.client.id=5

Link to CatChat