Author Topic: Cats found in Whalley Range, Manchester area!  (Read 6547 times)

Offline Mid

• Kitten
Re: Cats found in Whalley Range, Manchester area!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 14:23:19 PM »
Hi there, thanks your reply. Both cats have been scanned and unfortunately don't have microchips. We will most certainly be in touch with a rescue if no-one comes forward but we couldn't possibly have them removed from the area with out attempting to track down the owners first. This is our last attempt before we put them in a Sanctuary.

Kind Regards, Mid xx

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Cats found in Whalley Range, Manchester area!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 15:34:10 PM »
have you been in touch with any rescues, they might be able to scan them to see if they have microchips, if not they are your best bet for finding good homes for them and will be able to get medical help for them

Offline Mid

• Kitten
Cats found in Whalley Range, Manchester area!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 15:27:02 PM »
Hi all!

My mum has been feeding two cats in the Whalley Range Manchester area. They have both very clearly been domesticated and we are very eager to track down the owners. Here are the two write-ups she wrote for them -

Cat FOUND in Whalley Range! Have you lost a semi-long haired cat? S/he is a ginger & white colour, friendly, (purrs A LOT), & can be quite vocal? If so please get in touch ASAP. (They are living outside sheltering, (very badly) under bushes etc, & I'm starting to have serious health concerns).

FOUND!  'Moustache Cat'. Have you lost a beautiful young male cat? (Found in the Whalley Range area of Manchester). He is white & a dark ginger(ish), colour- has an unusual patch under his nose that looks like a very cute moustache). He is extremely friendly- loves cuddles & being carried around. This cat has been coming to mine since early January- All the signs have pointed to him being lost, but that 1% of uncertainly has stopped me from sending him to a Sanctuary. Also I have wanted to give him & his owner the very best possible chance of being reunited, simply because I can tell by his behaviour that this cat has been well loved. He appears to have had a lot of interaction with humans & his owner must be devastated. He is such a very special cat & I would love to keep him, but sadly this just isn’t possible. I think that the outdoor life is starting to 'get to him', & recently he had some sort of accident involving his tail, so I feel that this needs to be resolved as quickly as possible now. If you have any info please contact me urgently.

Really hope someone recognises either cat! They are both very lovely and I can't imagine any owner would not be missing them greatly. I've attached a picture of each cat to the message. Many thanks for reading

Link to CatChat