Author Topic: Unusual Cat??  (Read 4161 times)

Offline Sigord

• Adult Cat
    • Gordon's Free Software
  • Slave to: Chiana
Re: Unusual Cat??
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2016, 09:20:53 AM »
If anyone wants to know the ASDA price of IAMS tell me the weight. I expect the flavours are all the same. Of course you should not have to use online shopping and the shops should have everything showing online.

I took me ages to fathom out how to search for any goods without opening a new order. Anyone can search without logging in.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2016, 07:58:07 AM »
Wow, that's a good bargain Gordon  ;D  Especially when you can have them delivered as part of your shop.

Do you think it is worth me showing a few more amusing cat pics now and again?

Oh yes, please doo - we enjoy seeing them.  I love the caption ones, and they really make me smile.   ;D

Offline Sigord

• Adult Cat
    • Gordon's Free Software
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2016, 07:49:34 AM »
I am fine thanks. But due to wearing too much clothing indoors to keep warm I have a little heat rash in the legs.

An ASDA man is due to call with my groceries this afternoon including 40 fishy pouches for Chiana. Also I have discovered IAMS from ASDA are half the price of some fancy dried food I get from the Vet and have to carry it home. Especially as I have to order them the day before!   

Do you think it is worth me showing a few more amusing cat pics now and again?

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 07:34:21 AM »
People like that are worth their weight in gold.   :)  How're you doing Gordon? 

Offline Sigord

• Adult Cat
    • Gordon's Free Software
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 07:10:24 AM »
I am lucky in having a hard working gardener who is happy being payed only £12.50 per hour. He is not crafty like some who want to be paid for each job so they can string out how long it takes  >:(

Offline isolovecats

• Kitten
    • Cat Spree
  • Slave to: Long Tail
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 03:38:30 AM »
i wish I had a garden as beautiful as that ! lol   :Crazy:
Looking for cool cat themed gifts for cat lovers? This rocks!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 20:34:02 PM »
Very nice and hope she stays at the back  ;D

Offline Sigord

• Adult Cat
    • Gordon's Free Software
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 15:11:26 PM »
Thanks as you are interested below is the back and front of the bungalow. Though Chiana could easily get through to the front garden and the busy road, thank goodness she is not interested in noisy traffic. The road is a link between the A21 to London and the A259 coast road. The antenna I use to talk to  local HAMS

Gordon
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 15:12:18 PM by Sigord »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 14:19:08 PM »
Lovely garden and am sure Chiana loves it and sounds like she really loves you  ;D ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 06:18:09 AM »
You have a beautiful garden, Gordon.   :)

I think many cats enjoy being out at Dawn and dusk, because it's a time of activity for a lot of nocturnal mammals, and cats being great hunters find plenty of opportunities for stalking and watching prey.    If you think about how heightened cat's senses are, the scents and air movements and interplay of dark and light must make for a fascinating world view for them.  Sounds like Chiana enjoys her home comforts too though - and how lovely that she greets you in such an affectionate early morning "Hello Dad"   ;D  You must feel very loved.   :Luv:

Offline Sigord

• Adult Cat
    • Gordon's Free Software
Unusual Cat??
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 07:29:45 AM »
Is my little Chiana rather unusual? When I wake up for good in the morning she purrs like mad, and I do not have to stroke her, I just put out my hand and she runs her head over it.
No matter how cold it still is she loves to go out in the garden first thing in between eating her breakfast. But though I promised the RSGB I would try never to let her out at night the first a couple of times she did not come back in until after dark. I can see there is something she likes in the neighbours garden at the bottom right below. The gardens on the sides have high fences and keep dogs.

Now the novelty of roaming seems to have waned, and she comes back in for good after some 15 minutes. But to avoid her pestering me now the early mornings are lighter, I think I will get up for a mo and let her out as soon as it does get light. She does seem more interested in going out than eating

Link to CatChat