Author Topic: Sunny Harbours latest Hand Rear babies  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Sunny Harbours latest Hand Rear babies
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 12:55:25 PM »
don't know how you do it  :hug:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
Re: Sunny Harbours latest Hand Rear babies
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 09:05:53 AM »
I follow you on facebook and see all the hard work you both put into the rescue, caring for the cats, fundraising and the building works, I do wonder where you find the time to do it all. Hopefully the Purrs auction will be a great success and raise plenty of funds to help  :)

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Sunny Harbours latest Hand Rear babies
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 01:18:22 AM »
Those of you who follow our work will know that one of the areas area we focus on is orphan kittens & pregnant kitties.

Here are 2 of our latest Hand Rear babies that arrived last week.

This is Li'l Dot. A wee boy that was left behind by mum on the roof of a golf course club house at just 5 or 6 days old. His little eyes just opened today 😃

These 3 babies were rejected by a very young mum who just couldn't cope with a 2nd litter straight after the first and so we are now bringing these gorgeous little bundles up in the world 😃

We have been over run with kittens & pregnant cats this year which is holding up all our rescue spaces. We're looking forward to having the new cattery where we will be able to have separate areas for them away from our core area of other cases too.

Unfortunately without funding coming available the time until the new building will be ready just seems to get ever distant but Paul is working his socks off to get as much done as he can 2 days a week. Sadly we can't afford to pay anyone to come in so Paul is having to do all the work himself. :(

However he is amazing and is doing amazing considering all he has stacked against him.

Here is how things are looking so far.... Still a long way to go.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Link to CatChat