Author Topic: jess unwell and we go on holiday tomorrow  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: jess unwell and we go on holiday tomorrow
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 16:17:53 PM »
Awww, poor Jess! I think the fact that you will not be far away will allow you to go away without so much worry. I hope that the a/b's  soon kick in and Jess is much better.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 15:58:00 PM »
I'm sure you won't need to come back, hope the abs kick in quickly

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 15:53:10 PM »
aww hope she feels better soon. I'm sure she is in capable hands who will keep you updated xx
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 15:50:47 PM »
Shes got a high temp and a gassy belly, vet thinks shes got some form of infection.  Had an antibiotic injection and got a weeks course of oral antibiotics, really hope she perks up tomorrow my sisters are happy to give antibiotics and look after her and bella im just really nervous about leaving her. We're only going to the coast at the most 90 mins away so could get back if needed.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 13:12:04 PM »
oh what a shame, hopefully it is nothing serious and you can enjoy your holiday

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
jess unwell and we go on holiday tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 12:29:15 PM »
Dh put jess and bellas food down as he went to work, when I came down jess hadnt eaten any but thought it was because she was on her own (she'll only eat if theres someone in the room with her) . Stayed with her and she didnt eat it which is odd as its normally gone in seconds. Was on phone to dh talking about taking her to vets when heard her go in litter tray, shes got diarrhoea. Shes really quiet normally she doesnt stop chatting so booked the vets for 2:40.  I know my sister is coming to stay to look after them but dont want to leave her with a poorly cat and dont want to leave jess if shes ill :(

Link to CatChat