Author Topic: News from Paws inn  (Read 102952 times)

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: News from Paws inn
« Reply #351 on: September 22, 2015, 16:23:19 PM »
What a beauty!  ;D

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #350 on: September 21, 2015, 21:03:37 PM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Sheila, you're an angel  :hug: :hug: :hug: Theresa would be proud of you.
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #349 on: September 21, 2015, 17:42:26 PM »
Pics of Theresa the feral mom  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #348 on: September 21, 2015, 16:22:38 PM »
Wonderful post, I am so glad that this mum and her kittens are safe now  ;D

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #347 on: September 21, 2015, 13:27:45 PM »

You are a wonderful woman Sheila, the cats whiskers in fact. The kittens are gorgeous and now, thanks to you are all safe, warm and loved.
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #346 on: September 21, 2015, 12:40:43 PM »
Wonderful post  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #345 on: September 21, 2015, 10:51:01 AM »
Aw Rosella - thanks for posting that here.    ;D  Theresa will be grinning from ear to ear - and I can feel the warmth from Sheila's post shining through.   :Luv: :hug:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #344 on: September 21, 2015, 10:30:55 AM »
what a lovely post  :Luv2:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #343 on: September 21, 2015, 10:29:12 AM »
Please forgive my boldness for reposting this here Sheila but it seems the right thing to do:

This is for you Auntie T  :nice meet:

The feral cat I named Theresa was trapped but had to be released ten days or so ago because it was found she was lactating, not pregnant as we'd thought.  :scared: I was worried sick she'd been away from her babies too long and they wouldn't have survived, we flyered the area and finally the call came on Saturday night that she'd been spotted with a kitten in her mouth and there were kitten sounds coming from an abandoned overgrown garden nearby. 

So, yesterday, thanks to my fab team of volunteers, including - get this - A MAN! - we set out to bring the family home. Locating the kittens was easy once the neighbour pointed out where the sounds had been coming from, getting there was like hacking through razor wire as the garden was completely overgrown with bramble and chock full of the hugest spiders! Eventually new boy Mark forged a pathway and handed the four sleepy kittens back to me and we formed a chain to get them to safety, then popped them in microcages inside the big trap.
Mama Theresa eventually turned up looking for her kids, wandered around the trap, poked her head in, came out, wandered off, came back, sniffed, jumped on top, in fact did everything except go to her kittens! Finally, I raised my eyes to the Heavens and sent up a plea....

"C'mon Auntie T, bring her in for me?" and in she went.

Theresa and her four babies are now in my summerhouse crate, along with (possibly) their Dad and Grandad Merlin the marvelous who we caught in another trap farther down the road, and who will be castrated today, not before time!  :doh:

Thanks Auntie T  :thanks: I'd been waiting for a cat to name after you, and yesterday you showed yourself  ;D . Gods love you, Angel. xx

This morning we wangled a free weigh in and vet check, flea treatment and cuddles with the vet nurses, after whom Marie/o and Lorna are named.

Robbie, is named after Theresa's Rob, and as a rhyme for his Dad/Brother Ronnie (who is his double and himself named for my own Father, Ron, RIP) and who was caught and neutered last Friday.

Theresa's Babies...

Robbie (white with black smudge), Mario or Marie (black, sex indeterminate), Lorna (Tabby 1 grumpy face) and Lola (Tabby 2) and the quite exquisite Theresa herself.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #342 on: September 09, 2015, 17:54:25 PM »
Thinking of those at Paws Inn today, the three year anniversary of Teresa's passing :( :hug: :hug:

Offline Tuftyclub

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: No wun, we iz masters!
« Reply #341 on: July 14, 2015, 19:17:04 PM »
Thought I'd resurrect this thread to see how Paws Inn is fairing these days. Such a lovely set of people doing wonderful work, are you still going?  :)
Pursley, Big Sam, Polly, Theo, Sly da Sly, Tuffers, Georgie, Agent K.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #340 on: December 08, 2014, 07:03:55 AM »
Thanks for the update Carol.  Will be taking a look at the wishlist, ready for Santie Paws coming.   :hug:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #339 on: December 06, 2014, 16:55:45 PM »
Thanks for that reminder about the Amazon wish list Sheila.   :hug:  Debbie is ahead of the game as regards the heat pads, having bought some new ones a  few weeks back.  We use the ones with the metal chewproof cables for obvious reasons. :evillaugh:  Its probably time we looked at the list though as we haven't reviewed it for ages.  We'll all be there tomorrow so hopefully we'll get time to put our heads together.

Sorry I've not updated this thread recently.  I will try to get around to it properly before Christmas but suffice to say that in spite of a few good homings (all 5 Beano kittens and 2 of the Popeyes), the collapsible pens have been dusted off and brought back into service.

Offline Tuftyclub

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: No wun, we iz masters!
« Reply #338 on: November 29, 2014, 06:54:59 AM »
How's life at The Inn, Carol? I wondered if you fancy updating the Amazon Wish list, I notice they are selling Pet Remedy low voltage Heat Pads on there with free delivery  :sneaky:

Sheila (really!)  :hug:
Pursley, Big Sam, Polly, Theo, Sly da Sly, Tuffers, Georgie, Agent K.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #337 on: October 22, 2014, 21:37:53 PM »
Carol, I'm utterly delighted for all of you, but especially for the Girls.  ;D Thank you all so much for making this dream come true.  :cuddle:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2014, 06:48:49 AM »
Carol, thank you so much for the piccies and the splendid update filling us in on the details (which are very importunt!).  My heart goes out to Debbie and Rob, because I can imagine how much of a rollercoaster this was on their emotions, not least of which because of the very strong connections these two cats had with Teresa.   :Luv:

Offline Frances

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Christopher, Eleanor and George; RIP James
« Reply #335 on: October 06, 2014, 21:16:33 PM »
Their new slave, bless him, was happy to take the rather large and well-past-its-sell-by date kitty castle that both girls love, in order to help them settle in . . . I wonder if he still has it.  :rofl:

I got Christopher and James's hooded litter tray, complete with some used litter :sick: to help them settle in!  I've still got it :evillaugh:.

I'm so pleased that Dainty and Fontaine have found their forever home :) :).

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #334 on: October 06, 2014, 20:05:28 PM »
Carol, I'm welling up, but in a good way obviously  :) :) Sounds like these two gorgeous girls have found their perfect home and perfect slave. I'm so happy for them. I'm sure Teresa would approve  :) :)

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

• Royal Cat
« Reply #333 on: October 06, 2014, 19:28:20 PM »
O.K.  Important things first.  The girls’ new slave is a lovely man who lives a quiet life, works mostly from home and has experience of very timid cats.  He is prepared to let Dainty her find her feet at her own pace and has no unrealistic expectations of her.  If she comes out of her shell that will be a bonus and if she doesn’t he will be happy just knowing she is content.  They will live permanently as indoor cats, which is what we had specified given Dainty’s timidity and the fact that neither girl has ever been outdoors. 

He updated us a few days after they left the Inn to say that Fontaine had found her feet but Dainty was still hiding (no surprise there), although coming out for food.  A couple of days later he texted Debbie to say that Fontaine had started to attack Dainty when she came out for food and he was worried because poor Dainty was no longer eating.  :scared:  Debbie phoned him and was able to give him some advice on how to deal with Fontaine’s diva-ish behaviour and was relieved that, as she had surmised when she first met him, he had no intention of giving up on them easily.  :phew:   In the latest update a couple of weeks ago, Fontaine is doing well and Dainty, although still nervous, has come out of hiding and is eating well.  ;D  That was the point where we decided their pen, which we had been keeping empty just in case, was ready to receive its new occupants.

It was a long time coming wasn’t it but there was no messing about when it did.  :shify:  The Email offering them a home arrived around lunchtime on a Sunday, which just happens to be the one day of the week when both Debbie and Rob are available for home checks, so they rung the guy, went to see him, and declared him perfect.  He then scooted straight round to the Inn and spent a couple of hours with girls, declared them perfect, and arranged to pick them up the following day.  :car:  He was on holiday for 3 weeks and wanted to spend as much time as possible helping them settle in.  :)

The next 24 hours was an emotional one for all of us and I think utmost in all our minds was how happy Teresa would have been.  Debbie was alternately weepy then ecstatic, torn between feeling guilty that she was tearing the girls’ world apart and happy that at last they would be getting the home and the attention they deserve.  For my own part, having missed all the action on the Sunday, I went into my mother hen phase.  I kept thinking of all sorts of things that their new slave needed to know, like how they both love valerian toys, and Fontaine's fetish for rubber gloves and plastic carriers and how you have to keep an eye on her or she gets herself stuck in the handles.  :evillaugh:  Of course I  knew full well that Debbie would already have filled him in on absolutely everything… and more (she’s even stricter that Teresa was when it comes to rehoming her charges), but I couldn’t help it.

Getting Dainty into a carrier was always going to be a bit of a challenge as she hadn’t been in one since she was spayed (unlike the others she doesn’t have annual boosters since reacting badly to her first vaccinations).  Rob was all emotional and getting nowhere fast (and paying heavily in blood  :evillaugh: ) when his daughter turned up and offered to do it.  Bish, bosh, job done and not a drop of blood shed.  She’s obviously inherited her mother’s talent and fearlessness.

Their new slave, bless him, was happy to take the rather large and well-past-its-sell-by date kitty castle that both girls love, in order to help them settle in.  ;D  Teresa threw all her personal winnings from the Purrs prize draw into bidding on it in the Purrs auction the Christmas before she died, so it’s doubly fitting that it should have gone with them.  It is an incredible eyesore though, I wonder if he still has it.  :rofl:

I’ll leave you will a few pics of the girls at the Inn, including a couple of them posing on the kitty castle before it deteriorated further and completely lost its turret.  :hug:  I'd love it if, at some time in the future, I could post a pic of Dainty sitting on her slave's knee but don't hold your breath. 

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2014, 13:08:20 PM »
what fantastic news, I hope they have long and happy lives with their new slaves

Offline Frances

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #331 on: October 06, 2014, 12:56:28 PM »
 :yayyy: :yayyy: :cheer: :cheer: :yayyy: :yayyy:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #330 on: October 06, 2014, 08:21:25 AM »
Wonderful news  ;D I am very jealous of their new slaves  :)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #329 on: October 06, 2014, 06:56:05 AM »
Oh Carol, that's just fantastic.  I so hope they've settled well - they really deserved to get a loving forver home where they can be spoilt rotten and loved up, down, right and left and back again.

Am so happy!   :wow: :wow: :wow:  Teresa will be ecstatic.   :Luv:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #328 on: October 05, 2014, 19:37:04 PM »
..........................   - is it time to break out the dancing bananas? ;)

:yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy: :yayyy:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It is indeed Dainty and Fontaine.  :Luv2:  They left us on 18th August and I've been bursting to share the news ever since but we had to be sure they'd found their forever home, hence the long wait.  I have an urgent date with food, followed by the Antiques Roadshow and Downton Abbey, :innocent:  but rest assured I will tell all.

Oh, for any any newbies who might think I was serious about forgetting their names, perish the thought.  :evillaugh:  These two lovelies have been at the Inn since they were either a few days old (Dainty) or still unborn (Fontaine) and four years on they are as indelibly printed on my heart as are my own cats.  :Luv2:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #327 on: October 05, 2014, 19:33:36 PM »
Don't keep us in suspenders Carol  ;) :evillaugh:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

Offline Frances

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #326 on: October 05, 2014, 18:33:33 PM »
These two were tiny kittens when I went to meet Christopher and James in 2010 :shocked:.  They've been waiting a long time for the perfect slaves - is it time to break out the dancing bananas? ;)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #325 on: October 05, 2014, 16:48:14 PM »
Oh please let it be those two, I've had a soft spot for these girls since I arrived on Purrs, so that would be simply amazing!  ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #324 on: October 05, 2014, 16:37:12 PM »
 :wow:  Not - Not Dainty and Fontaine....?    :wow: :wow:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #323 on: October 05, 2014, 14:14:57 PM »
Sorry I didn't get around to posting any kitten pics. :-[. I'll try to sort out a few out this coming week but of course they will all have grown a lot  by now.  I've been playing hooky from the Inn so can't really give you much of an update.  I was supposed to be going today for a catch up but had to wait in for workman (yes I know it's Sunday  :shocked: ) so there will be no up to date pics I'm afraid.

There is one bit of news that might raise a smile though.  We have successfully rehoused two of our long-termers.  :).  It was way back in August  and my memory isn't what it was so somebody will have to help me out here with their names.  ;). They're both girls, one is all black and the other black and white ............. :shify:  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 14:16:54 PM by CarolM (Wendolene), Reason: Ipad strikes again. I\'ve been playing hooky not kooky »

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #322 on: August 16, 2014, 20:17:32 PM »
Thanks for the update Carol. Anastasia is looking gorgeous  :Luv: What a shame about Pansydora  :( I hope someone will take her on soon.

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #321 on: August 15, 2014, 10:22:03 AM »
Hoping rehoming picks up again soon, Carol  :( can't believe Rob and Debbie are managing all these tiny souls.  :-: thanks for the update  :thanks: Great pics of the residents as ever  ;D

Have sent some kitten grub via Paws Inn Amazon Wish List. They look like they will eat for England  :Luv2:

Does The Inn have a  Vet UK Account? It might be better value for money if we can contribute to these little tykes from there?

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #320 on: August 14, 2014, 16:21:37 PM »
Thanks for a lovely update Carol, even if there's very little movement it's still lovely to hear about all the residents  :)

I just love that pic of the kittens waiting for their new owners to turn up and pick them - so cute and so sad at the same time  :Luv:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2014, 04:54:34 AM »
Carol, thank you for the update.

I remember Noor and Roshan, I do hope they find a new forever home this time :hug: :hug:

Anastasia, gorgeous as ever :Luv2: :Luv2:

So many kittens, they are lovely but so very sad  :(

Sue , its heart breaking selling kittens in the street  :'( And if they are lucky they end up in a rescue.

:hug: :hug:to every one in Paws inn.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #318 on: August 13, 2014, 06:49:47 AM »
Oh Carol - thank you soooo much for the updates!  ;D ;D

What a busy time it's been, and no sign of things easing up, either.

Poor Noor and Roshan - their faces really do say it all, bless their paws.   :( :(  And poor Pansydora -as you say, I think getting a home of her own would be the solution to her problem, but most wont want to take her on if they know about it.

Hey - those kittens look - black - to me.   :evillaugh:  They're little beauties from behind, so am guessing from the front they're going to look even more gorgeous. 

Not denying their absolute adorability, why oh why dont people get their cats neutered?    The rescue we got Moray from posted the other day that there were children selling kittens on the streets of Newcastle for a fiver each.  So depressing.   :(

• Royal Cat
« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2014, 01:24:12 AM »
Oh go on then, I'll give you a clue.  :evillaugh:

• Royal Cat
« Reply #316 on: August 13, 2014, 01:13:03 AM »
Blimey, I knew I was way behind with my Paws Inn posts but I didn’t realise it had been so long.  :-[  I was sure I’d posted when Cornelius and Rosalind left us for their respective pastures new because it was such a cause for celebration, but it looks like I didn’t.  :doh:  We get regular updates on both of them and to our delight both are really settled and happy, as are their respective slaves.  :) 

Corny has got his feet under the table – literally, and has his own place setting at the table for days when there’s chicken on the menu.  ;D  The only complaint we’ve ever heard about him is that he can be too affectionate and wakes her up for cuddles during the night.  :Luv2: 

I always thought that Rosalind would be a lap cat in the right home but she’s exceeded even my expectations.  :)  Much of that is down to her female slave who is well used to feisty cats.  She’d been visiting Rosalind for ages and we knew she would be perfect, but her husband wanted a lap cat for a change and Rosalind came with no guarantees. :shify:  Our first update, after just one day, was a photo of Rosalind contentedly cuddled up on hubby’s knee.  ;D  Clever girl, she was obviously listening when I told her she had to behave and be especially nice to hubby.  Our most recent updates show Rosalind enjoying a caravan holiday with her new family.   :wow:

After that, the film stars went to lovely homes, followed by two of hisspits and then Mr Cledford, which enabled us to de-commission most of the collapsible pens scattered about the house but only created one vacancy in the permanent pens, which was instantly filled by Noor and Roshan.  If the names ring a distant bell for any of the long-term followers of the Inn then yes, it’s two of the litter of 6 tiny kittens that Teresa rescued way back in October 2007 and nursed through flu. http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,8676.40.html  They have a very interesting history in that they were originally sexed as female but subsequently found to be hermaphrodite, which meant that after neutering they officially became male http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,12357.msg211331.html#msg211331  I think it must have been fate that gave us an empty pen in their hour of need.

Big boy Noor looking wide-eyed on arrival

…and much smaller Roshan hiding

Sadly, rehoming stalled around Eastertime and nothing going out meant that nothing could come in.  I haven’t spent much time at the Inn over the summer (been boating  ;D ) but I returned in late July from one of my trips to find that there had at last been a bit of movement.  The lovely Toby and Marmite have found their forever home  ;D and we now have kittens,  :) FOURTEEN of them to be precise, plus one mumcat (obviously they’re not all hers).  That’s 2 out and 15 in just in case you think you must have read it wrong.  :evillaugh:  I don’t know how Rob and Debbie managed to shoehorn them all in, but they did.  :Crazy:

We still have Bootsie (he of the rectal prolapse, now fixed but not insurable) and his brother Smudge, who have grown into absolutely adorable, lovable cats.  Also still with us are two of the Hiss-spits, Poppy and Pablo, who will soon be adult.  Their sleek, black coats positively glow with health and they take my breath away every time I look at them (I  :Luv2: blacks) so I can’t understand why they’re still with us, unless it has something to do with the fact that Poppy is still a bit of Madam.  ;)

Millie (mum to Ben kitten, the Bunty look-alike if you can remember that far back) is finally coming out of her shell and playing, but she’s still inclined to box you when the mood takes her.  We find it funny because she doesn’t use her claws and the accompanying look of irritation on her face is priceless, but unfortunately its not the sort of behaviour that endears her to potential adopters, not that there are any right now.

Pansydora is as lovable as ever but for some time now she has been toileting inappropriately.  A medical cause has been ruled out, and prior to having the tests we had already been through all the easy things like trying different litters, using stuff that is supposed to attract her to the litter, giving her various stress-busting things like Zylkene etc etc but nothing has worked.  The solution, I’m sure, is a forever home with constant cuddles and playtime but her problem isn’t helping her to find one.  :(

Pansydora stalking a feather

Dainty and Fontaine are adjusting to life without their friends and neighbours Toby and Marmite.  We used to let them mix when we were doing a deep clean and they enjoyed exploring each other’s pens and getting up close with each other.  I think Dainty was in love with Toby.  :blow kiss: She’s tried making advances to the new neighbours through the bars of their cage when we let her out, but Noor hisses and growls at her if she gets too close while Roshan just ignores her.

I think that’s it, except to say that Anastasia’s nose is still looking good and she enjoys a stroll round the garden when its not too sunny.  ;D

Oh wait a minute, you’ll want to know a bit more about the kittens won’t you.  :evillaugh:  There are four different litters, three of which are motherless while the fourth came in with mum. They’re all named after comic-strip characters and briefly we have the 5 Beano kittens, the 4 Popeye kittens, the 3 Dandy kittens, and mum plus her 2 kittens are the Flintstone family.  I have some not very good pics that I’ll post tomorrow.  In the meantime are there any guesses on colours?  ;)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 01:20:53 AM by CarolM (Wendolene) »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #315 on: June 08, 2014, 07:48:49 AM »
Just popping by to wish a good morning to all at The Inn xx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2014, 07:16:59 AM »

Am hoping Easter has been a lovely time for all at The Inn too.  Hope the re-homing has continued apace.   :)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2014, 00:04:40 AM »
Cornelius and Rosalind? Mr.Cledford, The Hisspits?   :Luv2: I can barely believe it, do tell more  :wow:

Sending huge vibes to The Inn post Easter, hoping you're all too busy rehoming to post, sincerely this would be heaven. How's Rob doing?  :hug:

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #312 on: March 14, 2014, 08:09:47 AM »
Fantastic news  ;D ;D ;D ;D

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

Link to CatChat