Author Topic: As anyone tried this  (Read 2321 times)

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
Re: As anyone tried this
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 19:21:12 PM »
My lot turned their noses up at Bozita supermeat style cans, so I donated them to another Purrs member whose 4 cats couldn't get enough of it!

Goes to show you never can tell  :Crazy:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 00:36:26 AM »
Both my boys have the Bozita chunks in jelly and have eaten that happily for several years now, they weren't keen on the pate ones though. They also do a chunks in gravy but haven't tried them on that as they are happy with the chunks in jelly, there's lots of flavours to choose from.

I get mine from Zooplus (going via the link at the bottom of the page means Zooplus donate 5% of your order total to teh Purrs rescue fund).

More info on Bozita here: http://www.bozita.com/en/Feline/

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 19:19:18 PM »
yes to both.     My lot eat Bozita daily but the reindeer pate was one they turn their delicate Norwegian noses up at [and normally they eat everything].      Lily's kitchen I feed occasionally and is very popular.      It was on offer at Ocado recently, and may still be
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline SuzynCora

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Cora
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 18:49:10 PM »
Cora ate Lily's Kitchen briefly when she was first ill, would only eat the chicken one, and went off it when she started to get better.
It's quite pricey, about £1 per tray, but there is quite a lot in the tray.  It used to contain something called Carageenan, which I read can irritate
some cats stomachs in large quantites.
If you are going to buy the Lily's Kitchen, look at ordering direct from them, I did, and it came within 48 hours.

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 17:07:49 PM »
Yes, mine like the Reindeer Bozita as they prefer pate type meats to chunks. Havent tried Lily's Kitchen though.  :)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 14:22:57 PM »
I've tried bozita unfortunately my lot wouldn't eat it, although I know that Helen and I think Susanne use it

Link to CatChat