Author Topic: Purrs Cat Show 2011 ...........a comment/question  (Read 2968 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Purrs Cat Show 2011 ...........a comment/question
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 22:10:11 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs.  The cat show is great fun BUT you don't have to wait until then to post pics.  We all love pics on here so looking forward to a new post from you.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Purrs Cat Show 2011 ...........a comment/question
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 18:14:27 PM »
Making a real hash of this LOL and moving to general and renaming .

The timing of the event is the same every year, so if you look at the timing of the 2011 Cat Show, it will be the same next year and always finishes mid-summer  ;D

Offline heatherhope1

• Kitten
Purrs Cat Show 2011 ...........a comment/question
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 07:43:49 AM »
These cats are looking very cute.It shows how great and large the event was.Must be a great success. I would also like my pets to take part in it so are the next schedule fixed for the event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is not meant to have comments LOL. so have locked it............the Cat Show Final thread LOL and am moving this to ummmmmmm somewhere LOL

Will advise the poster  ;D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 18:16:46 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Link to CatChat