Hello everyone, I'm afraid that it's not good news. The cancer has spread to Buster's liver and a kidney so the vet couldn't do anything. We actually decided to let him him slip away today but when the vet brought him into the room he suggested that we take him home which we did. We are going back to the vet's on Wednesday morning to see how he's doing. The vet was lovely and reasssured me that, with care Buster should be able to enjoy a few more days or weeks. We are going back on Wednesday morning bevause of course, at the moment, Buster is still groggy from the op. Of course, we are just putting off the inevitable but, I feel strongly that if he can have more good days, we should not deny him the pleasure of lying about in the sun. I'm sorry that it's not good news and I thank you all for your kind thoughts.