Author Topic: Unloved Tabby cats need a home - Poole, Dorset (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 5206 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Unloved Tabby cats need a home - Poole, Dorset (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 08:32:57 AM »
As there's been no updates will move to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
Re: Unloved Tabby cats need a home - Poole, Dorset
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »
AWWWW God Bless them  :'( - little Angles.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline cathomes

• Kitten
    • Clacton Animal Aid
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 18:15:25 PM »
Still looking for a home  :(

UPDATE 12-01-2011: After 6 months in their foster home Paddy is beginning to let me stroke him and enjoy it but Annie is still very shy.  These cats are now 17 months old. E-mail lorraine@poundpuppy.org for more information.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 08:27:29 AM »
Any news please?

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 16:01:45 PM »
Aww they are lovely, best of luck for them both - I hope they get a home together  :Luv:

Offline cathomes

• Kitten
    • Clacton Animal Aid
Unloved Tabby cats need a home - Poole, Dorset (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 15:33:02 PM »

PADDY and ANNIE - Tabby, neutered male and female, 11 months approx.
Paddy and Annie are brother and sister silver tabby kittens. We need a very special person to help us with these two kittens. They have been saved from being euthanised in an Irish pound and are very beautiful but have never been handled. The only time they have been touched is to be dumped at the pound, then put into cages and had to endure a long journey. I have been fostering them for two months and they are no longer terrified. They are now relaxed in my company and do not hide when I enter the room and will eat and wash when I am there. I can play with them with a long wiggly toy about 2 feet away from them.

These two are special and have a gentle quality about them and need someone who can spend time with them so that they can gain the trust with humans that they should have been given as tiny kittens. Paddy will gently pat my hand with his paw if I put food on my hand and Annie will sometimes lick it off. I have had kittens like this in the past who with patience have grown into wonderful cats who do learn to trust and really enjoy being with their owner and give all the love they can, it is like they make up for lost time.

Once in their forever home they may go backwards to start with but should come round more quickly as they have now experienced love and reassurance. One of my current foster dogs really likes them and they like her - Paddy will go up and they sniff each other nose to nose and he has played with the dog's tail.

Paddy and Annie get on well together and clearly love each other and have great fun playing. They need a quiet, patient home without children with somewhere that they can be kept safely indoors for as long as it takes for them to adjust. You will be rewarded you just need to have time and patience. I am willing to consider separating them for the right home. For further information please e-mail lorraine@poundpuppy.org
Fostered with Lorraine in Chichester for Pound Kitten Rescue, Poole, Dorset. www.poundpuppy.net

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 08:32:33 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat