Author Topic: Getting worried  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
Re: Getting worried
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 23:08:53 PM »
Wibblechick i love you  :Luv2:

just went to check again and he was in the garden.  as he came in Merlin (5/6 month old kitten who i think will end up being as naughty as Sam) ran under his legs.  my 19 year old panicked but a quick shake of the cornflake box brought him running  :sneaky:

i was just starting to feel sick.  Sometimes Milky or Jack will refuse to come in at night but both stick to the gardens behind me.  Sam has never done this before and i was almost convinced that something bad had happened.

God, the stress involved in being a cat lover eh?
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Offline Wibblechick

• Royal Cat
  • Mr T and Chloe - We will meet again at the Bridge
  • Slave to: Celyn and Olwyn
Re: Getting worried
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 22:21:05 PM »
Sending you some of these  :hug: :hug: :hug: and thinking of you .....  Positive vibes going out to bring Sammy home ASAP ......
People Power Works!!!

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
Getting worried
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 22:19:15 PM »
My Sammy hasn't come home tonight  :scared:.  i've been calling him since 6pm and while he's usually the last one in he's normally only ahlf an hour at the most behind the others.  i've been up and down the road calling him, up and down the road that runs parallel behind my house.  i've been in neighbours gardens calling him.  i've been over on the field opposite with a torch but no sign of him.  he is microchipped but he's not registered to me (although i have all his paperwork).  it just completely slipped my mind to have his details changed.  as i've checked the roads and field part of me has been slightly put at ease because i didnt find a body but now i'm worrying that maybe he was hit by a car and taken to the vet.

looks like i'll be up all night worrying now  :(
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Link to CatChat