Author Topic: FOUND little black and white cat STIRLING SCOTLAND  (Read 4327 times)

Offline kris

• Adult Cat
Re: FOUND little black and white cat STIRLING SCOTLAND
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 13:31:13 PM »
Update again in case anyone recognises this wee fella, he has bad teeth and loads of tumours in his ears making him almost totally deaf!

In at vets for a dental today!

Offline kris

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 09:41:47 AM »
No microship or microCHIP.... duh! My typing is terrible  :Crazy:

He's still in my back hall gaining weight and looking glossier by the day, getting harder and harder to keep him apart from my boy who's an unvaccinated house cat, they have come nose to nose a couple of times and the fur hasn't flown, the wee black and white stray seems to know he is on freds territory now, shame I can't afford two cats (especially when one needs work doing!). Still there's always hope that his own family is looking for him.... fingers crossed!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 09:45:26 AM by kris »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 22:09:24 PM »
He is lovely,  ;D  Does he have a chip?

Offline kris

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 15:55:44 PM »
More info on this wee puss, he's a boy, definitely no baby, older than 8 (standard age for we've no idea!!), he's been neutered, lovely temperament, no microship and no-one has come forward in the week he has been advertised as found, sadly he needs some dental work, work that I certainly can't afford and the shelter has a waiting list!

Offline kris

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 14:23:33 PM »
Okay piccy attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline kris

• Adult Cat
FOUND little black and white cat STIRLING SCOTLAND
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 14:09:27 PM »
Little black and white cat, not the one lost from braehead, stirling, this one might have been out for a while, lovely temperamant though, called local CP branch but no call back yet (not complaining, I know they are part time)  ;)

Hopefully someone is missing the little cutey, trying to attach a photo but struggling to get the kb size down... grrr.

Link to CatChat